PC & Video Games

Arcade 1Up - Replica Arcade Machines (Preorder - $399)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2024 10:48 am
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3292 posts
988 upvotes
damn, can't make it to Mississauga today, if any RFD willing to buy an extra one, I will take it off you another day, thx!

too many pages to go thru now, which email address do you guys use to price match if buying online?
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2007
3648 posts
800 upvotes
74Draven wrote: Thanks for posting the receipt!

How are you guys responding when you receive the "You can only price match once per order" response from them?
When i went from 248 to 197 they told me that. I replied back asking if I just have to cancel/return the order and reorder then, the next day I got a reply from someone different asking for the photos (I had already attached them but did so again) and then the PM was done after that. Their support is kinda weird, always takes a day to hear back and usually happens overnight, and different people replying each time. So far it has worked out though I guess.
Sep 30, 2009
452 posts
154 upvotes
Mississauga
Only thing worse then the insanely packed parking lot is all the morons walking around inside Walmart.

One left. Will update when leave.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
alphahunter wrote: Only thing worse then the insanely packed parking lot is all the morons walking around inside Walmart.

One left. Will update when leave.
I had not been to Square One in 3+ years.. Now I remember why.
Apr 5, 2008
42 posts
7 upvotes
nufan wrote: When i went from 248 to 197 they told me that. I replied back asking if I just have to cancel/return the order and reorder then, the next day I got a reply from someone different asking for the photos (I had already attached them but did so again) and then the PM was done after that. Their support is kinda weird, always takes a day to hear back and usually happens overnight, and different people replying each time. So far it has worked out though I guess.
Thanks, I'll give it a try.
Mar 15, 2010
830 posts
211 upvotes
Somewhere in Canada
kool1 wrote: Image
oh boy!... How low is this is going to go :-)
I feel bad sending 4th request for PM....
Aug 7, 2008
469 posts
174 upvotes
seadooxp30 wrote: oh boy!... How low is this is going to go :-)
I feel bad sending 4th request for PM....
Does Walmart ever feel bad for you...NO. Send the request haha
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2010
1255 posts
814 upvotes
Canada
The arcade1up Facebook page says new titles will be announced soon.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
zoso454 wrote: The arcade1up Facebook page says new titles will be announced soon.
CES 2019.. Jan 8
Mar 3, 2004
321 posts
19 upvotes
Hi guys, sorry, noob question. If I had bought it in the store (Dufferin Mall), can I PM by emailing? or I have to go to the store? (don't prefer to go cuz it's not very close, and if they declined, I can't keep showing up at the counter). I asked cuz I didn't think they would just refund me back to my credit card without me being present in the store?

Thanks!
Mar 15, 2010
830 posts
211 upvotes
Somewhere in Canada
.i’m on 3rd email with Walmart and they are denying price adjustment do to the fact that is clearance item!
Anyone one else got approved with that picture??
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
4012 posts
715 upvotes
Got the same denial email, just sent another one...lol You've already heard back from them twice? I sent yesterday as soon as pic was posted and only just heard back now so only my 2nd email.
Aug 7, 2008
469 posts
174 upvotes
seadooxp30 wrote: .i’m on 3rd email with Walmart and they are denying price adjustment do to the fact that is clearance item!
Anyone one else got approved with that picture??
I got one rejection that they couldn't open my pictures (which was bullshit), so I resent then I got the clearance denail, resent again with no picture just receipt.
Feb 5, 2004
979 posts
89 upvotes
haushinka wrote: I got one rejection that they couldn't open my pictures (which was bullshit), so I resent then I got the clearance denail, resent again with no picture just receipt.
They said the same thing to me about photos. I realized that their email system does not accept attached files (ie files attached by clicking the attach icon). The images have to be embedded in the message by dragging them into your compose message box. Not sure if this is what was happening in your situation.

Having said that, I got rejection for it being clearance item as well. Honestly I'm fine with $197. Not sure if I'll push further.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2007
3648 posts
800 upvotes
uddinf wrote: Having said that, I got rejection for it being clearance item as well. Honestly I'm fine with $197. Not sure if I'll push further.
Got the same Clearance rejection and I'm kind of feeling the same way. The $197 at least didn't say clearance on it.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
The way you go now is.. Price adjust or cancel order. Loosing the sale may spur the price adjust.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)