PC & Video Games

Arcade 1Up - Replica Arcade Machines (Preorder - $399)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2020 11:09 am
Oct 3, 2007
21 posts
3 upvotes
rogerrabbit168 wrote: you should of brought back some risers, I would of taken one of you for sure and pretty much everyone else here
Yeah, was thinking of doing that but didn’t want to be hit by duties by bringing so many over. Was only in Buffalo for a few hours.
Oct 3, 2007
21 posts
3 upvotes
hill15 wrote: Going to USA tomorrow to see if I can get some risers for family and friends.
Make sure you check online stock first as there many stores that are sold out.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3983 posts
708 upvotes
For risers I would purchase online for in store pick up that way you know for sure they have stock as their online stock isn't always accurate
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
1702 posts
4588 upvotes
swales wrote: For risers I would purchase online for in store pick up that way you know for sure they have stock as their online stock isn't always accurate
Yes, thanks for the tip. Lately my orders have been canceled due to stock or other reasons. Going to check it out.
Nov 16, 2018
22 posts
23 upvotes
Well I just scored a deal .I just picked up centipede from my local Wal Mart for $200. I went to check the price because they had them at $329 clearance which was the boxing week price the other day. Thought I would pop in to see if the price had gone down , they only had a few left but no price so I went to use a price scanner and a manager saw and asked if I needed help. I said I was checking the price and she said they are $329 on clearance. I mentioned that was the boxing week price and she said they’ll be going down in price , told her they are selling for $200 at Wal Marts back east and she seemed more than happy to sell it to me for $200. They only had 2 street fighters and the centipede I bought left. Have a feeling they won’t be getting anymore in stock . Thought of buying street fighter also but I am not a big street fighter fan . Can’t hurt to ask I guess.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3983 posts
708 upvotes
Dyno01 wrote: Well I just scored a deal .I just picked up centipede from my local Wal Mart for $200. I went to check the price because they had them at $329 clearance which was the boxing week price the other day. Thought I would pop in to see if the price had gone down , they only had a few left but no price so I went to use a price scanner and a manager saw and asked if I needed help. I said I was checking the price and she said they are $329 on clearance. I mentioned that was the boxing week price and she said they’ll be going down in price , told her they are selling for $200 at Wal Marts back east and she seemed more than happy to sell it to me for $200. They only had 2 street fighters and the centipede I bought left. Have a feeling they won’t be getting anymore in stock . Thought of buying street fighter also but I am not a big street fighter fan . Can’t hurt to ask I guess.
Any chance you can post the receipt or PM it to me? Would love to get a centipede at discount price.

Thanks
Nov 16, 2018
22 posts
23 upvotes
I am in BC. I am just trying to figure out how to upload the receipt here, hopefully I can figure it out. I have had a few requests for a copy of the receipt.
Nov 16, 2018
22 posts
23 upvotes
Here is the receipt for Centipede for $200 from Walmart. Tried to PM it but couldn’t figure out how to attach the scan so I took a picture instead .Hopefully this helps you guys get it for that price also .
Images
  • 2D4B9263-0C2B-4748-99C2-8D93C5757A59.jpeg
Jul 26, 2009
155 posts
10 upvotes
Sarnia, ON
If anyone is successful in price matching the centipede with that receipt please let me know as I would like to as well.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1249 posts
1315 upvotes
Dyno01 wrote: Well I just scored a deal .I just picked up centipede from my local Wal Mart for $200. I went to check the price because they had them at $329 clearance which was the boxing week price the other day. Thought I would pop in to see if the price had gone down , they only had a few left but no price so I went to use a price scanner and a manager saw and asked if I needed help. I said I was checking the price and she said they are $329 on clearance. I mentioned that was the boxing week price and she said they’ll be going down in price , told her they are selling for $200 at Wal Marts back east and she seemed more than happy to sell it to me for $200. They only had 2 street fighters and the centipede I bought left. Have a feeling they won’t be getting anymore in stock . Thought of buying street fighter also but I am not a big street fighter fan . Can’t hurt to ask I guess.
Congrats on asking. I think this thread has been pointing in that direction with all the PMs that have (eventually) taken place. These will be cleared out, as many have guessed. Now the problem is hoping there will still be stock when it happens, and that they don't all get sold out to resellers, who will gladly sit on them and ask for hundreds more.
c'mon get happy! :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2367 posts
306 upvotes
Thx guys, finally got approval PM this morning and my SF actually came today, setup in like 30 minutes. My kids love it.
Images
  • 192EBCB5-A261-4DBC-8B76-19B6EE27DEAA.jpeg
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2367 posts
306 upvotes
hill15 wrote: Did you submit the $197 receipt from the Quebec store and if so are you in Ontario.
Yes, i’m in Ontario, got rejected twice, but third time was the charm, every time it’s a different CSR that responded
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10351 posts
2915 upvotes
Dyno01 wrote: Here is the receipt for Centipede for $200 from Walmart. Tried to PM it but couldn’t figure out how to attach the scan so I took a picture instead .Hopefully this helps you guys get it for that price also .
I'm going to attempt a $200 PM on the Centipede on line. Worth a shot.

Thanks for posting.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3983 posts
708 upvotes
rogerrabbit168 wrote: Thx guys, finally got approval PM this morning and my SF actually came today, setup in like 30 minutes. My kids love it.
When did you order?
Nov 16, 2018
22 posts
23 upvotes
No problem, I hope it works out. I just assembled my Centipede cabinet and when the game is powered up there is a black line from the top to the bottom of the LCD screen all the time during game play. I have emailed arcade1 up requesting a new LCD monitor, I don't want to return the game to Wal Mart because that was the only Centipede they had. So far Arcade 1up has been good with sending me deck protectors for all my games and a new PCBA for my Rampage cabinet because it had the glitch, hopefully there good customer service continues.