PC & Video Games

Arcade 1Up - Replica Arcade Machines (Preorder - $399)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2019 2:04 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3943 posts
695 upvotes
hill15 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 11:35 am
When you say you replied back, do you mean to the same email they sent you. Or did you call to talk to someone and get it adjusted. I got denied as well, saying it was clearance. I guess it all depends on the agent you get.
Ya it all depends on the agent and it's comical how you can get so many different replies from them.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3943 posts
695 upvotes
KravenHead wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 11:49 am
Went to the local Walmart (GMA), had 7 units available (Walmart.ca showed this location as "sold out")
Their units were listed at 399$ and they stated they do not match clearance prices from other Walmarts.
It's not just clearance prices, they're not supposed to match any pricing from other Walmart's or even walmart online but manager can override that policy if they want but it's such a huge YMMV that I don't even bother as it's usually just a waste of time. Online I've had every one of my cabinets PM'd for lower prices and it takes 30 sec to email
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3943 posts
695 upvotes
hill15 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 12:22 pm
I chatted with Walmart.ca and they told me the store will honor the price unless the item was on clearance. You can use your receipt in your local area.
Sorry but I wouldn't take their advice as Walmart stores and Walmart online are actually two separate companies so you can't really take advice from one about the other as they have different policies etc. Also the amount of times walmart online CSR's have been wrong about what they say about their own policies is reason alone not to take their advice.

For sure you can try in store as people have been successful after arguing but don't be surprised when they say no and that the manager won't budge.
Jan 14, 2019
19 posts
5 upvotes
Sorry for the noob question, but can anyone tell me the steps I need to go through or who to contact to use that picture a few pages back to get Street Fighter for 150? Any help is much appreciated!
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3943 posts
695 upvotes
Miketheman109 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 5:20 pm
Sorry for the noob question, but can anyone tell me the steps I need to go through or who to contact to use that picture a few pages back to get Street Fighter for 150? Any help is much appreciated!
Buy online, then send pic and copy of your receipt to heretohelp.ca@walmart.com and ask for the PM.
Jan 14, 2019
19 posts
5 upvotes
swales wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 5:56 pm
Buy online, then send pic and copy of your receipt to heretohelp.ca@walmart.com and ask for the PM.
Okay, so first you have to order the product at full price and then send the e-mail, do you get charged at full price and then refunded the difference? Or does it not charge until it's shipped? Haven't done this before so just wanna be sure, don't wanna pay 400 and have something not work out :p
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3943 posts
695 upvotes
Miketheman109 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 6:21 pm
Okay, so first you have to order the product at full price and then send the e-mail, do you get charged at full price and then refunded the difference? Or does it not charge until it's shipped? Haven't done this before so just wanna be sure, don't wanna pay 400 and have something not work out :p
Yes order at full price and then send email. They charge you when it ships so if you do the PM they will charge you the reduced amount on your credit card. The item can always be returned. If you do PM's after you've been charged they do refunds for the difference.
Jan 14, 2019
19 posts
5 upvotes
swales wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 6:27 pm
Yes order at full price and then send email. They charge you when it ships so if you do the PM they will charge you the reduced amount on your credit card. The item can always be returned. If you do PM's after you've been charged they do refunds for the difference.
Awesome, thank you so much for all of the help!
Nov 16, 2018
22 posts
23 upvotes
So the replacement LCD screen I ordered for my Centipede arrived today which was fast since I ordered it on Jan. 8th, only problem is that when I opened up the box it's for Rampage. They sent a whole new unit LCD, piece of wood it's mounted on , the PCBA board and the monitor bezel but it is all for Rampage. I am not going to bother sending it back, just going to pull the LCD out of the wood its mounted on since centipede uses a vertical monitor and Rampage a horizontal. To much hassle sending it back and I am hoping the PCBA board for Rampage is a new one without the glitch since I need to replace the current PCBA in my Rampage since it has the Gauntlet glitch. I am sure they are overwhelmed with request for parts but a bit of a screw up on their part.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10093 posts
2697 upvotes
Still waiting for my Galaga screen and 2 overlays.

Seems so slow, one of the overlays was ordered 2 months ago now.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4899 posts
1162 upvotes
Did you guys place your orders on their website or by phone?

I'm still waiting for my SFII overlay, placed my order around Boxing Day though, so it hasn't been that long...should I follow up?
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Oct 31, 2007
3375 posts
451 upvotes
deezz wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 10:17 am
Did you guys place your orders on their website or by phone?

I'm still waiting for my SFII overlay, placed my order around Boxing Day though, so it hasn't been that long...should I follow up?
I submitted online around the same time as you. The confirmation specifically says that it will ship within 30 days which we are not at yet as well as to not contact customer service. Even if you get through I'm not sure they can even see the status of those shipments anyway. Further more most people say it can take anywhere up to 10 weeks to receive the overlays, might be even slower after the holiday rush too.
Nov 16, 2018
22 posts
23 upvotes
I ordered my lcd, PCBA for my Rampage and SF screen plexi by phone. I have heard you get better results if you call. I ordered the Control Panel protectors for Centipede and SF on line so who knows when they’ll arrive.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4899 posts
1162 upvotes
nufan wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 12:15 pm
I submitted online around the same time as you. The confirmation specifically says that it will ship within 30 days which we are not at yet as well as to not contact customer service. Even if you get through I'm not sure they can even see the status of those shipments anyway. Further more most people say it can take anywhere up to 10 weeks to receive the overlays, might be even slower after the holiday rush too.
Dyno01 wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 1:02 pm
I ordered my lcd, PCBA for my Rampage and SF screen plexi by phone. I have heard you get better results if you call. I ordered the Control Panel protectors for Centipede and SF on line so who knows when they’ll arrive.
Yeah, I was just wondering if anyone had submitted through that form and received their overlay yet, specifically from that process...resisting the urge to call very hard right now lol.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3943 posts
695 upvotes
I ordered two overlays online on Dec 27th and they arrived today. Everything that I ordered prior to that has never arrived and people are now saying any requests made earlier in Dec were "lost". I have a friend that called and they said they lost his emails but after pushing back they magically found them which drives me nuts as they are purposely ignoring older requests and just dealing with new requests as people are receiving their parts after having only called last week.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)