Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Staples: TWITTER GIFTCARD GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES RULES (Exp Feb 28/ No QC)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2011 11:07 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Oct 28, 2006
5031 posts
14065 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Staples] Staples: TWITTER GIFTCARD GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES RULES (Exp Feb 28/ No QC)

4. PRIZES (4). Each winner will receive a $100 Staples Giftcard. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries. Limit one prize per person/household.

To enter, a participant must become a @Staplescanada follower and accept @Staplescanada as a follower and Tweet on Twitter (“Tweet” or “entry”) which must include #easygiveaway, @Staplescanada and the name of a product carried in our stores within the message. If you do not have a Twitter account, and you would like to create one, visit www.Twitter.com.

Rules and regulations

Edit: Added facebook/twitter poll link
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/would-yo ... d-1006221/
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam
Limit one entry per person/Twitter ID per day.

Daily contest not other

Maybe take rules out of the title!!! 2? :lol:
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
Nov 18, 2006
578 posts
1921 upvotes
lol... Hey Bidchka, staples is tweeting for you...!!

"@chalbe @007janebond @bidchka Pls follow us to be officially entered to win ^LR"

http://twitter.com/#!/StaplesCanada/sta ... 3565683712
Biggest wins: Energizer Xbox console, Rustoleum $5000, Armstrong Cheese $1000, Gatorade $500 nba.com, AVEDA $6000 Austria Trip, NSK: Ipad

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)