Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Apple

N.O.V.A. 2 (iOS) - $0.99 for 24 hours starting Feb. 14th

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2011 1:17 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2010
2757 posts
1508 upvotes
Toronto

[Apple] N.O.V.A. 2 (iOS) - $0.99 for 24 hours starting Feb. 14th

Gameloft should be putting Nova 2 on sale for $0.99 on the 14th. Will be available for 24 hours to end their weekend sale since it's easily winning their facebook vote. Regular price is $6.99 and this is the first time it's on sale.

[IMG]http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/036 ... 480-75.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://a4.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/039 ... 480-75.jpg[/IMG]

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/n-o-v-a- ... 01088?mt=8
11 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2010
2054 posts
283 upvotes
Onterrible
This is a pretty solid deal.

I'm not big into the first person shooter games, but this was ok.
I don't play it much though. But, at $1 it's worth a try.
If you're not a fan of FPS game then I guess save your money because I'm not a huge fan and it shows as I played this game for a couple days.

I'd rather stick to fruit ninja or doodle jump.
Check out my >>Blog<< to learn how to get CashBack from Shopping Online! (Almost EVERY online retailer)
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2007
1642 posts
236 upvotes
Quebec
Canuckerr wrote: I'd rather stick to fruit ninja or doodle jump.
were you serious ? I always thought doodle jump was a viral conspiracy were people were being paid $ to write positive review. There is literally thousands of good review on it, but it is the worst piece of **** crapware I ever saw.

It has an awfully repetitive game-play and a total of about 3 hours worth of graphic work.

Have you tried angry birds, or anything else for that matter ?

If you want to spend 2$ on a 3rd person shooter I suggest RAGE HD,

Note: although it's only 1$, it takes 715mb...

12:45 , price is still 7$
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2010
2054 posts
283 upvotes
Onterrible
transisto wrote: were you serious ? I always thought doodle jump was a viral conspiracy were people were being paid $ to write positive review. There is literally thousands of good review on it, but it is the worst piece of **** crapware I ever saw.

It has an awfully repetitive game-play and a total of about 3 hours worth of graphic work.

Have you tried angry birds, or anything else for that matter ?

If you want to spend 2$ on a 3rd person shooter I suggest RAGE HD,

Note: although it's only 1$, it takes 715mb...

12:45 , price is still 7$
I have angry birds. it's a fun game
I really like doodle jump. haha. I know it's a simple game that probably didn't take very much to make, but i play it a lot.

Would you say Rage HD is like NOVA? because I don't want to waste $2 if it is.
I'll read some reviews on it. and maybe get it.

Oh, I also like plants vs. zombies. That's not bad either.
Street Fighter 4 wasn't what I expected either.. I guess it's tough to play those types of games with out a controller.
Check out my >>Blog<< to learn how to get CashBack from Shopping Online! (Almost EVERY online retailer)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 9, 2005
5634 posts
208 upvotes
Scarborough
Saw this on AppShopper as it said it dropped it price today... Picked it up at $1.. :D
RZ9 5900X|GB X570 Aorus Elite|CR 2x16Gb DDR4-3600 CL16|eVGA GF RTX 3080 10GB XCU|eVGA SN750 P2|Antec P183|LG WH14NS40|Intel 730 480GB SSD|CC MX500 2TB SSD|SS 1TB HDD|SoundBlaster Z|Logi Z-5500|LG 38WK95C/Len TV T22i-10|CS K100|HyperX PF Surge|Ocu. Rift S
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
3161 posts
3308 upvotes
transisto wrote: were you serious ? I always thought doodle jump was a viral conspiracy were people were being paid $ to write positive review. There is literally thousands of good review on it, but it is the worst piece of **** crapware I ever saw.

Don't dis my doodle jump! :D
It's so addictive! Games aren't just about graphics... The new patch made it better too
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
2409 posts
337 upvotes
Toronto
Is the .99 sale still on for games like street fighter?
Banned
Nov 4, 2010
2011 posts
208 upvotes
Montreal
Dred wrote: Is the .99 sale still on for games like street fighter?
Who knows, but this is the best 99-cent buy ever - the entire family emjoys it and you can tell they put a ton of effort into the port.
Aug 19, 2006
296 posts
25 upvotes
Mississauga
Dred wrote: Is the .99 sale still on for games like street fighter?

Nope, Street Fighter is back up to $4.99
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2007
1642 posts
236 upvotes
Quebec
Canuckerr wrote: Would you say Rage HD is like NOVA? because I don't want to waste $2 if it is.
The virtual windows mode for controlling made a big impression on me,
It blew my mind. It's a much more physical/realistic control mode, you literaly move around the room looking everywhre.
I don't know if nova2 has this, it's a must try.

RAGE HD is more of an arcade game, funny/gore, the character move it by itself, so you have much easier control for shooting.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)