• Mar 14th, 2011 10:55 pm
Tags:
None
14 replies
Aug 16, 2010
814 posts
81 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Piro21 wrote: What is this abomination?!

Why do they have to keep messing with a proper keyboard layout? First the Fn key, now this > :(

nah it's alright i have that on my t410s it's supposed to make the del key bigger
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2008
1166 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
When will the new X series announced?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2005
6383 posts
1741 upvotes

Why do they have to keep messing with a proper keyboard layout? First the Fn key, now this > :(
Where were you? the swapped Fn key has been on thinkpad since ever. Personally, I welcome the bigger delete key and the Esc key.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2009
3698 posts
119 upvotes

Bigger delete key, which is used often...moved the insert key, which the average user never uses. I don't see a problem.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2001
1338 posts
52 upvotes
DisplayPort or HDMI this time? I can't tell from the image gallery.
Oct 1, 2007
12 posts
1 upvote
Ottawa
Any guesses on whether we will be able to use the various 25% to 30% promotions when these are released?
Also, can anyone advise a store where I would be able to see them? I'd like to see how big the W520 is. I looked at Tiger Direct's website and they seem to stock mainly Y-series.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
steve.mate wrote: Any guesses on whether we will be able to use the various 25% to 30% promotions when these are released?
Also, can anyone advise a store where I would be able to see them? I'd like to see how big the W520 is. I looked at Tiger Direct's website and they seem to stock mainly Y-series.

Your best bet would be to ask a friend :P

Or just read the spec sheets. It has the dimensions. No retail store actually carries Lenovos, AFAIK. Tiger has several and Canada Computers has several too, but mostly lower models, as these are meant to be business laptops, after all.
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Aug 16, 2010
814 posts
81 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Jon Lai wrote: Your best bet would be to ask a friend :P

Or just read the spec sheets. It has the dimensions. No retail store actually carries Lenovos, AFAIK. Tiger has several and Canada Computers has several too, but mostly lower models, as these are meant to be business laptops, after all.

hey, how dare you post on my thread and not address my complaint about the adapter!?!?
Aug 16, 2010
814 posts
81 upvotes
Richmond Hill
sgogeta4 wrote: Don't know where you've been but they switched to 16:9 last generation already... Also, performance and weight are inversely proportional as power goes up, heat does so much more, so you need much better cooling.

wtf are you talking about? "14.1" WXGA (1280 x 800) 16:10 aspect with LED Backlight and WWAN antenna"

i own one of these, don't try to b.s. here

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)