Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
DirectCanada

Free shipping at Direct Canada on orders over $100

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2011 7:31 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 6, 2011
6 posts
3 upvotes
VANCOUVER

[DirectCanada] Free shipping at Direct Canada on orders over $100

More offers from DirectCanada
http://www.directcanada.com

Free ground shipping on orders over $100.

* on most items - provinces only - some rural regions excluded ground service for free shipping offer

Not a bad deal if you are spending over a $100!

I found they have some of the cheapest prices around.
19 replies
Aug 18, 2009
669 posts
248 upvotes
Ordered from them a few months ago, didn't regret it, but be aware that all items might come as different shipments. This offer is especially worthwhile if you are ordering a case or LCD as those usually cost a lot to ship.
Banned
Feb 23, 2011
6 posts
1 upvote
AJUK
Not a bad deal if you are spending over a $100!

I found they have some of the cheapest prices around
Deal Guru
Dec 10, 2004
13194 posts
7650 upvotes
Kanata
I see free shipping on orders over $50 in the banner
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2004
1671 posts
402 upvotes
Montreal
I buy ram from them all the time...they are usually the cheapest.
Jan 1, 2007
132 posts
69 upvotes
I used to buy from them all the time until I discovered price matching with NCIX. Unfortunately, NCIX rarely has free shipping unless you buy a promotional item with free shipping for the entire order. For the same price and free shipping, I would definitely recommend DirectCanada.
Sep 18, 2008
66 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto
lucky13bbq wrote: I used to buy from them all the time until I discovered price matching with NCIX. Unfortunately, NCIX rarely has free shipping unless you buy a promotional item with free shipping for the entire order. For the same price and free shipping, I would definitely recommend DirectCanada.

FYI, they are the same company. Check their address. (They have another one too, slipped my mind now) Hence NCIX will always price match Direct Canada. :)
Sep 18, 2008
66 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto
NotDave wrote: FYI, they are the same company. Check their address. (They have another one too, slipped my mind now) Hence NCIX will always price match Direct Canada. :)

The other one is Best Direct
Dec 14, 2008
722 posts
323 upvotes
Toronto
I've ordered hard drives from them before and was mostly satisfied, though one of them was DOA. Their RMA policy was to simply refund me the money less shipping, which really sucked. They couldn't replace it for whatever reason.

Due to this I'd rather stick with local places for high priced items - no dealing with return shipping. Luckily I'm close to a Canada Computers which typically has great prices. There's also an NCIX store close by. Win win.
Nov 4, 2009
151 posts
23 upvotes
Newcastle, ON
Website navigation and search is crap> :(
Jan 1, 2007
132 posts
69 upvotes
x1sst wrote: Website navigation and search is crap> :(

Search works fine and is the recommended way. Website navigation is indeed crap. For instance, ram is located under both "Memory (RAM)" as well as "Physics Cards". Fix that BS. :(

Thanks to the promotion, we decided to upgrade our old htpc. Just ordered ram, motherboard and processor for 150$:

http://www.directcanada.com/products/?s ... acture=AMD
http://www.directcanada.com/products/?s ... e=GIGABYTE
http://www.directcanada.com/products/?s ... re=CORSAIR

Thanks OP

Update: Ordered Feb 24, received Feb 25, just in time for the weekend. :)
Feb 21, 2002
664 posts
79 upvotes
They are okay, but they never response to any telephone which means they don't respect the Custumers, On the other hand they are parts of NCIX.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
2832 posts
84 upvotes
thunder wrote: They are okay, but they never response to any telephone which means they don't respect the Custumers, On the other hand they are parts of NCIX.

PM DirectCanada here. They are actually very responsive.
Feb 6, 2011
6 posts
3 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Cheapest prices on the net.

I just picked up:

OCZ FATAL1TY Series 750W ATX 24PIN SLI Ready Modular Cables 135mm Red Fan 80+ Bronze Power Supply
$20.00 CAD Mail in Rebate for this item - click here
1 Yes $89.47 $89.47

Scythe Kaze Q 3.5IN Pure 4 Channel Fan Controller Black
1 Yes $16.47 $16.47

Corsair CMXAF2 Dominator Triple Channel Airflow Memory Fan *3 Year Manufacturer Warranty*
1 Yes $25.16 $25.16

Total: $139.72 with ship! Also I get the $20 dollar mail in rebate!

Just received confirmation email today that it was sent out from warehouse.

I am so glad I waited and didn't purchase from Onhop.ca
May 1, 2007
347 posts
89 upvotes
torseller07 wrote: Yea what is wrong with that.

were is PM buttan?

In other news, I ordered a 1 TB WD Caviar Black hard drive, a cheap case, a couple of fans and a spindle of DVD's for $130 and free shipping... bloody awesome deal with free shipping.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
2832 posts
84 upvotes
kashwashwa wrote: were is PM buttan?

In other news, I ordered a 1 TB WD Caviar Black hard drive, a cheap case, a couple of fans and a spindle of DVD's for $130 and free shipping... bloody awesome deal with free shipping.

Register... PM?

Think their ID is DC_Support.