Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft

MICROSOFT LIVE@EDU”: Must be a Student at Participating College - Apr 11, No QC

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 12th, 2011 1:57 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2007
3889 posts
114069 upvotes

[Microsoft] MICROSOFT LIVE@EDU”: Must be a Student at Participating College - Apr 11, No QC

To be eligible to win, a participant must be a resident of Canada (excluding Quebec), be a current student at one of the participating Colleges and Universities throughout the contest period (see participating Colleges and Universities below).

Participating Colleges and Universities
Algonquin College
Conestoga College
Canadore College
Trinity Western University
Lambton College of Applied Arts and Technology
Cambrian College of Applied Arts and Technology
Vancouver Community College

There are three (3) grand prizes (the “Grand Prizes”) and three hundred and thirty three (333) instant prizes (the “Instant Prizes”) available to be won in this contest. The prizes are as follows:

Grand Prizes:
Three (3) cash prizes of three thousand dollars (CDN$3,000.00) each, payable by cheque in the name of the winner.

Instant Prizes:

180 Tim Horton’s Gift Cards, each $10.00
135 Subway Gift Cards, each $10.00
3 Kinect 4GB Console Packages, approximate retail value $300.00 each
3 Microsoft Office Home and School software, approximate retail value $159.00 each
9 Visa Gift Cards, each $50
3 Windows 7 Phone, approximate retail value $599.00 each. Phones will not include any data/voice plan. The phone will be purchased under the carrier of the winner’s choice. All monthly user costs are the sole responsibility of the winner.

Enter and Rules: https://www.microsoft.com/canada/live-e ... c_id=Media

Good Luck
10 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2008
1088 posts
363 upvotes
dealmooch wrote: Used to go to VCC - before e-mail. Dang.

Odds could be good.. I just logged into my college mail account and saw that the registrar sent out a mass email to everyone regarding the contest. Still, I think almost no one at my school checks their college account so odds could be fantastic haha.