Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Guardian

Bring home a champ Stanley cup Pepsi - (april 17-photo/essay/video -voting &judged )

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 2nd, 2011 7:22 am
Tags:
None
Oct 26, 2008
856 posts
9700 upvotes
Barrie

[Guardian] Bring home a champ Stanley cup Pepsi - (april 17-photo/essay/video -voting &judged )

enter: http://www.bringhomeachamp.ca/

rules: http://www.bringhomeachamp.ca/uploads/f ... arch-2.pdf

ENTRY PERIOD:
The entry period for uploading an entry on the Contest Website (as defined herein) starts on March 2, 2011 at 12:00:01 PM (ET) and ends April 17, 2011 at 11:59:59 PM (ET) (the “Entry
Period”). For the purposes of this Contest, selection of Finalists (as defined herein) and awarding of Finalist Prizes (as defined herein), “Canada” is divided among three (3) regions
(each, a “Region”) as follows: Region 1 (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Nunavut, Northwest Territories and Yukon); Region 2 (Ontario); and Region 3 (Quebec, New
Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador and Prince Edward Island).

3. VOTING PERIOD:
The voting period to vote for Videos (as defined below) of the three (3) Finalists (one Finalist selected per Region as determined by the Judging Panel (as defined herein)) starts on May 2,
2011 at 12:00:01 AM (ET) and ends on May 15, 2011 at 11:59:59 PM (ET) (the “Voting Period”). You must be a Canadian resident, 13 years of age or older in your province or territory of
residence and have a PepsiCo Canada ConnectID® Account, and otherwise comply with the eligibility requirements in Rule 4 to vote. You may vote once every sixty (60) minutes during the
Voting Period. Each vote during the Voting Period will receive one (1) entry into a draw for a Voting Prize (as defined below) (see Rule 9 and Rule 11 for details). Voting is subject to the
restrictions described in these Rules.

4. ELIGIBILITY:
To enter the Contest for your chance to become a Finalist, entrants must be Canadian residents in their respective Region, 13 years of age or older, and have a PepsiCo Canada ConnectID®
Account (available free through the Contest Website). If an entrant is under the age of majority in the province or territory in which he/she resides, he/she must have the permission of his/her
parent or legal guardian to enter the Contest. Entrant may be required to provide written proof of such permission upon request of the Contest Sponsor.

You could win the experience of a lifetime – spending time with the Stanley Cup® and one of these Stanley Cup® Champions - Mark Messier (representing the West), Doug Gilmour (representing Ontario) or Guy Carbonneau (representing the East)!

The Bring Home A Stanley Cup Champion™ Grand Prize consists of:

* The Stanley Cup® trophy delivered to the winner’s home in Canada on May 20, 2011 or May 21, 2011, by either Mark Messier (in the West Region), Doug Gilmour (in the Ontario Region), or Guy Carbonneau (in the East Region)
* Ultimate Playoffs Party for up to 100 people courtesy of Pepsi®, Lay’s® and Gatorade®.
* One (1) 52'' LCD TV
* One (1) Home Theatre System
* Two (2) leather chairs
* A Pepsi® branded bar fridge, filled with Pepsi® and Gatorade® products
* A Lay’s® temporary display, filled with Lay’s® products
* A year supply of free product coupons valid for Pepsi, Lay’s and Gatorade products, consisting of fifty-two (52) Pepsi soft drink coupons, one hundred and four (104) Lay’s potato chips coupons and fifty-two (52) Gatorade thirst quencher coupons; and
* A $250 Gift Certificate to be used towards a home cleaning service.

TSN will videotape the Grand Prize Bring Home A Stanley Cup Champion™ Ultimate Playoffs Party which will be featured on TSN as well as on bringhomeachamp.ca. See Contest Rules for complete details.
Finalist prize
You could win the experience of a lifetime – a visit to your home by one of these Stanley Cup® champions - Mark Messier (representing the West), Doug Gilmour (representing Ontario) or Guy Carbonneau (representing the East)!

The Bring Home A Stanley Cup Champion™ Second and Third Place Prizes consist of:

* A Stanley Cup® Champion, Mark Messier (in the West Region), Doug Gilmour (in Ontario Region) or Guy Carbonneau (in the East Region) will come to your home on a date between May 26, 2011 and June 11, 2011
* Ultimate Playoffs Party for up to 20 people courtesy of Pepsi®, Lay's® and Gatorade®.
* One (1) 52" LCD TV
* One (1) Home Theatre System
* A Pepsi® branded bar fridge, filled with Pepsi® and Gatorade® products
* A Lay's® temporary display, filled with Lay's® products
* A supply of free product coupons valid for Pepsi®, Lay's® and Gatorade® products, consisting of fifty-two (52) Pepsi® soft drink coupons, one hundred and four (104) Lay's® potato chips coupons and fifty-two (52) Gatorade® thirst quencher coupons; and
* A $100 Gift Certificate to be used towards a home cleaning service.
12 replies
Oct 26, 2008
856 posts
9700 upvotes
Barrie
KC108 wrote: You posted this twice. :-0
Actually I only posted once. I see it there twice.. but trust me.. I only did it once.

Must be a glitch?? I did edit the post a few times cause I missed the second and third prize.

No idea how that happened!!
Oct 26, 2008
856 posts
9700 upvotes
Barrie
Something weird to add...

am I doing something wrong maybe when I edit?

I just went through my last 20 posts and the canadian jewelry one also posted twice and that is another one I had to edit to add "facebook" into the title..

I in no way am posting these twice (that is a lot of work lol) but am I maybe pressing something wrong when I edit the post?

any ideas?
Jul 13, 2008
26655 posts
18588 upvotes
GTA
fokxxy wrote: Actually I only posted once. I see it there twice.. but trust me.. I only did it once.

Must be a glitch?? I did edit the post a few times cause I missed the second and third prize.

No idea how that happened!!

Don't worry about it, I reported it and the other was removed. Thanks!
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2003
10476 posts
656 upvotes
New-Brunswick
Good luck, can't come up with a good story
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa
Good luck rfd
bring back colour
Apr 1, 2011
1 posts
sudbury
In 1964-65 the montreal canadian won their 13th stantly cup,they were playing the chicago blackhacks which montreal won 4-0 of the final game. The 1st,2 and 3th stars when to montreal team.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)