Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

GVA - Ipod Touches $185, Wii's $100, X-box's $75

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 5th, 2011 3:00 pm
Tags:
None
18 replies
Dec 5, 2009
247 posts
28 upvotes
Since the website's name is openbox... can i assume that these are either refurbs/ open box items or do they sell brand new items as well?
Dec 25, 2010
328 posts
36 upvotes
davidl9389 wrote: Since the website's name is openbox... can i assume that these are either refurbs/ open box items or do they sell brand new items as well?

Great company. I buy from them on occasion since they sell pretty cheap camera gear. Majority of the stuff is open box man.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2008
3854 posts
374 upvotes
smoothsky wrote: Hi guys, openbox.ca is having a sale, ends this Saturday March 5th. You can score a great deal on returned products!
GVA only.
davidl9389 wrote: Since the website's name is openbox... can i assume that these are either refurbs/ open box items or do they sell brand new items as well?

Seems like returned items, so I don't think it's refurb, just open boxes
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2009
2004 posts
155 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Nice watches there as well.
••••••••
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2004
1251 posts
17 upvotes
They got Seiko Watches there? Divers?

What sort of watches?
Vancouver
Feb 11, 2011
14 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver

These are mostly openbox items, meaning they have been opened previously mostly due to the fact they are returned by previous customers. This may or may not exclude the fact that the product is refurbished because it also can be a refurbished returned product which in any case they will indicate to you that it is one. All the items are tested before resale...as I've read they usually come from costco/walmart etc.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
4439 posts
109 upvotes
The $99.99~149.99 reminds me of those signs thats starts with the word FROM. Lots of times I see cheap prices, then meh, when I I see the word FROM! :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6908 posts
3333 upvotes
Canada
Do you not find it a little odd that the company name is actually "Openbox DOT C A" but doesn't offer online shopping?

Like uh wtf?
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2004
1052 posts
483 upvotes
What about warranties? Do factory warranties still apply?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2007
6862 posts
5083 upvotes
the worse part is, they used to only open 2 days a week and that was something like Thursday/Friday.... not sure about now, but it was like that before
Apr 2, 2009
6 posts
vancouver
ecsw wrote: the worse part is, they used to only open 2 days a week and that was something like Thursday/Friday.... not sure about now, but it was like that before

damn damn damn i dont have a car =.= i want that ipod nano they have on sale and i dont have time to bus there either =.=
Feb 11, 2011
14 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
growler wrote: What about warranties? Do factory warranties still apply?

Manufactures warranty should still apply. Check with the store though.
Oct 7, 2003
490 posts
323 upvotes
raspeed wrote: Do you not find it a little odd that the company name is actually "Openbox DOT C A" but doesn't offer online shopping?

Like uh wtf?

why would it be odd?? im at "Walmart DOT C A" and they dont offer online shopping either?
Apr 2, 2009
6 posts
vancouver
smoothsky wrote: Manufactures warranty should still apply. Check with the store though.

they are all backed with 1 year warranty from the store or the originally retail store.

If anyone is going there can they get me one of the Ipod nano touch? i pay the full price +20$ :)
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2007
1304 posts
562 upvotes
the 6ix
Too bad it doesn't ship or have details on the Xbox/Wii specials.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)