Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Apple

Apple iPad Digital Camera Connection Kit $19.95$

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 11th, 2011 9:58 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital

[Apple] Apple iPad Digital Camera Connection Kit $19.95$

Ordered ,free shipping by USPS ,no duty whatever , received and its OEM minus retail packaging .Ordered on Feb24th got it March 2nd ( am rural address ).Came from California so website is not fake .Paid by PayPal .Not the cheap DealExtreme chinese crap type , fully OEM .Two 30 pin connectors , one USB , one SD .Apple.ca sells it 35$ + tx.

http://www.emtcompany.com/apple-ipad-di ... 02951.html

[IMG]http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/1120/dsc00112a.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7590/dsc00111ef.jpg[/IMG]
28 replies
Mar 8, 2006
80 posts
5 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks, will order one.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
apparently , since even ipad 2 doesnt have SD slot .camera kit will work .Kinda sad they didnt include it in iPad 2 directly but that's how Apple seem to work ...always gotta buy accessories .
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
next wrote: Thanks, will order one.

rest assured , even I dont trust what sites sell at low prices , i wouldnt have posted if this wasnt OEM .I ordered and was expecting the DealExtreme type of crap ......but no it is truely Apple camera kit with the 2 30 pin .usb /flash connectors unlike most chinese dual connectors which i wouldnt trust .Took less than 10 days , mostly cuz am a rural area .Didnt come from China lol
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
3519 posts
435 upvotes
Calgary
stephroll wrote: Ordered ,free shipping ,no duty whatever , received and its OEM minus retail packaging .Ordered on Feb24th got it March 2nd ( am rural address ).Came from California so website is not fake .Paid by PayPal .Not the cheap DealExtreme chinese crap type , fully OEM .Two 30 pin connectors , one USB , one SD .

http://www.emtcompany.com/apple-ipad-di ... 02951.html
I know you want it bad that it's not "cheap Chinese crap" you bought. You are just fooling yourself. Instead of ordering from an online store in China, you are paying the premium to order from an online store from the States. The fact of the matter is it's all made in China, including your iPad or iPhone.

Throwing words like "OEM" not going to change where it is made. I am sorry, but you seem very unintelligent or uninformed.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
cko64 wrote: I know you want it bad that it's not "cheap Chinese crap" you bought. You are just fooling yourself. Instead of ordering from an online store in China, you are paying the premium to order from an online store from the States. The fact of the matter is it's all made in China, including your iPad or iPhone.

Throwing words like "OEM" not going to change where it is made. I am sorry, but you seem very unintelligent or uninformed.

i know what OEM and what dealextreme sells .....we all know everything is from china .Am very well informed .Most Chinese shops sell dual USB/SD card kit .Not many sell the rue 2 30 pin Connector kit as Apple .So yes this kit is from china if u ask doh , we aint stupid .Its the same kit Apple sells 40$ if u might need to know and since i dont post before i order , received and check unlike many posters here , what's yur point ????Perhaps half yur 2000 posts were ???
it's a 19.95 ipad camera kit and its the real deal so .
May 18, 2007
643 posts
98 upvotes
[QUOTE]Didnt come from Chinal[/QUOTE]

lol. you are so funny.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
pr3dat0r wrote: lol. you are so funny.

meant wasnt shipped from china lol
May 18, 2007
643 posts
98 upvotes
Anyway, thanks for the post. Ordered one.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
4311 posts
443 upvotes
Thornhill / North Yo…
Coolers wrote: Give him a break, he's Québécois :D .

Being Québecois doesn't mean that they'll type with spaces before punctuation....unless, of course, it's something wrong with the keyboard layout settings (which i doubt).
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
added pics of actual camera kit received from site .
Aug 12, 2003
196 posts
1 upvote
Calgary
wonder if these will be good for ipad2 or they will release something newer
Nov 26, 2003
837 posts
182 upvotes
Trois-Rivieres
ceraf wrote: Being Québecois doesn't mean that they'll type with spaces before punctuation....unless, of course, it's something wrong with the keyboard layout settings (which i doubt).

haha! I confirm you there's no space before puctuation in French :)
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
2981 posts
1066 upvotes
Lol. Funny thread. Anyways. Yes they are all made in china. And yes, these are probably fakes if not from an authorize retailer.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
amrod wrote: wonder if these will be good for ipad2 or they will release something newer

hmmm good question ...knowing Apple ..............thinner , 20% lighter maybe ?
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2006
3481 posts
404 upvotes
Downtown Canada
I'm sorry, but if it doesn't come in retail packaging, it's probably a knockoff. Just because it has an Apple logo doesn't make it real... just a better knockoff.

If you had a genuine one to compare side by side, you would know for sure.
:cool:
Dec 5, 2010
481 posts
63 upvotes
They are fake. Just saw a the pic compared to the apple ones.

Pretty obvious :$

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)