Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Great price on Blank Bluray Media

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2011 8:48 am
10 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
7368 posts
4672 upvotes
Between Countries
Now that is a very good price. 25 Ridatas at $32.49 = 1.30/disc.

I've noticed BD-Rs getting more reasonably priced across the board but this is the cheapest I've seen.

Good for pickup in the GTA. Shipping is kind of high - worked out to $20 to my address.

Now, I wish BD-R DLs would come down. I have to source those directly from Japan.
Dec 9, 2010
760 posts
111 upvotes
DiceMan wrote: Now that is a very good price. 25 Ridatas at $32.49 = 1.30/disc.

I've noticed BD-Rs getting more reasonably priced across the board but this is the cheapest I've seen.

Good for pickup in the GTA. Shipping is kind of high - worked out to $20 to my address.

Now, I wish BD-R DLs would come down. I have to source those directly from Japan.

not really considering the Verbatims 10-pack goes on sale for $15 often...and its the best brand out there...
May 7, 2007
521 posts
203 upvotes
Peterborough

NCIX has them on sale all the time. I bought 10 for $13.99 a month ago. Does anyone know if there are lightscribe versions of BDR discs out there? I havent seen any
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
7368 posts
4672 upvotes
Between Countries
panagoitss wrote: not really considering the Verbatims 10-pack goes on sale for $15 often...and its the best brand out there...

$15/10 is $1.50 per disc. These are $1.30. For dual layers, I wouldn't cheap out. But for single layers, I've never noticed a difference and have never burned a BD coaster on RIDATAs.
Deal Guru
Dec 10, 2004
13194 posts
7649 upvotes
Kanata

NCIX had the Optodiscs on for $1/disk (10pk for $9.99)
Newegg had the Optical quantum for the same price, white top, for the same price with free shipping.
So the prices are coming down :)
Newegg also had the Memorex (not sure if still on) for the same price for the 25pk.
I think the Verbatim LTH pack was on for around $1.35each ($27 for pk) at newegg as well in the past.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2005
1353 posts
447 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! I ordered PHILIPS CD-R 50pcs for $8.99 this morning and picked them up at Markham Warehouse this afternoon. :lol:
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
There shipping is over priced and first ever order with them got lost and they tryed to refuse a refund
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
3254 posts
927 upvotes
Toronto
gasking wrote: Thanks OP! I ordered PHILIPS CD-R 50pcs for $8.99 this morning and picked them up at Markham Warehouse this afternoon. :lol:

Thanks expensive considering 2 of these blurays would hold more data and burn faster than you burning 50 cd's. ;)
Feb 4, 2011
705 posts
489 upvotes
blazed16 wrote: There shipping is over priced and first ever order with them got lost and they tryed to refuse a refund

Did you try to chargeback ?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)