Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
NCIX

NCIX In-Store Weekend Specials | March 12th & 13th

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 11th, 2011 9:25 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2005
5025 posts
6 upvotes
Markham

[NCIX] NCIX In-Store Weekend Specials | March 12th & 13th

6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2007
5330 posts
3052 upvotes
Scarborough
a-p-p-l-e-s wrote: corsair is more of a popular brand and is more trusted in my opinion but for 20$ + difference i would go with the antec

Well, keep in mind the Antec is actually the same price...you just get the rebate as well and that's assuming you do receive it.

With that being said, between the two, I'd probably get the Antec anyway. It's semi-modular and its performance and stability is very good as well.
Deal Guru
Jul 15, 2008
10543 posts
4141 upvotes
Toronto
ASharp wrote: Well, keep in mind the Antec is actually the same price...you just get the rebate as well and that's assuming you do receive it.

With that being said, between the two, I'd probably get the Antec anyway. It's semi-modular and its performance and stability is very good as well.

http://infonec.ca/site/main.php?module=detail&id=447971

50 at infonec, no MIR.
Jun 2, 2006
903 posts
303 upvotes
Mississauga
a-p-p-l-e-s wrote: corsair is more of a popular brand and is more trusted in my opinion but for 20$ + difference i would go with the antec

Both these specific models are made by Seasonic. You can't go wrong with either of them.

For my money, I would choose the Antec because it's modular and cheaper with the rebate.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)