Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears

Land's End Private Event - 25% + free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 13th, 2011 5:27 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 9, 2010
966 posts
1320 upvotes
HRM, NS

[Sears] Land's End Private Event - 25% + free shipping

Not as great as some of their pre-Christmas sales which were 30% but still pretty good since it includes sales items and free shipping, no minimum. For those that don't know, Land's End collect and pay the duties for you and the charges are very reasonable. Plus you can return items to any Sears store in Canada.

the small print and promo code below.

* 25% off your order
Excludes gift cards and special services. Savings reflected at checkout. Ends 11:59 p.m. Central Monday, March 14, 2011.

How to get Free Shipping No Minimum + Save 25% on All Merchandise:

Simply click any link in this e-mail and the Promotion Code and PIN will automatically be applied to your order.

Or at checkout‚ on the Billing Information page‚ go to the section labeled “Promotion Code” (above the credit card payment box) and manually enter the Promotion Code LANDSEND1 and PIN 1035 in the space provided.
11 replies
May 28, 2007
100 posts
78 upvotes
Thanks OP.

Looks like they use UPS to ship. Since they're collecting and paying the duties/taxes does this mean brown won't charge me when I get the package?
Jun 4, 2007
117 posts
8 upvotes
Ottawa
Does this deal apply to their Canvas line?
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2004
2741 posts
467 upvotes
thanks, just ordered a couple of field coats that were already 50% off original price. Got the extra 25% off and free shipping with the code

They did charge tax, should clear customs no problem similar to NewEgg or TigerDirect.
May 29, 2003
878 posts
413 upvotes
Montreal
cordio wrote: Thanks OP.

Looks like they use UPS to ship. Since they're collecting and paying the duties/taxes does this mean brown won't charge me when I get the package?

I ordered from Land's End and UPS doesn't collect anything. You are already charged by Land's End. No surprise!
Feb 11, 2011
45 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
a1lama wrote: Does this deal apply to their Canvas line?

just made an order with the code on the canvas line, so it works!
Jun 25, 2007
402 posts
34 upvotes
Thanks, OP! Wonderful deal as I was able to split orders to under $20 to avoid duty & taxes without paying shipping.
May 28, 2007
100 posts
78 upvotes
ioXt_2 wrote: I ordered from Land's End and UPS doesn't collect anything. You are already charged by Land's End. No surprise!

Thanks for confirming, ioXT_2.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5601 posts
2549 upvotes
Kitchener
Thanks OP. Been wanting to try their tailor fit shirts.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Apr 10, 2010
233 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know how long will the shipping take?
Mar 9, 2010
966 posts
1320 upvotes
HRM, NS
Shipping is pretty quick. It is usually shipped UPS ground so depending on where you are it is about 1 week. Again, even though it is shipped via UPS with Lands End there are no worries about getting charged anything at the door. I love dealing with these guys.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2004
2681 posts
1482 upvotes
Hometown
Thanks OP ordered a vest for 15 bucks....