Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Music DAW Software - IK Miroslav Philharmonik CE No-Brainer Deal: Just $15!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2011 9:24 am
Tags:
None
May 2, 2006
109 posts
18 upvotes

Music DAW Software - IK Miroslav Philharmonik CE No-Brainer Deal: Just $15!

Come on $15 US, you know you want it even if you won't use it.

This is a super hot deal for a good sounding orchestra DAW plug.

http://audiomidienews.squarespace.com/a ... st-15.html

Regular price is $99 US

I've enjoyed a few audioMidi No-brainer deals I have no problem recommending them.

Enjoy!
Dave's Network - need a host? Dave's RFD Thread
10 replies
Dec 19, 2009
37 posts
4 upvotes
I had Miroslav Philharmonik on a music recording/editing PC.
It is absolutely fantastic, and at this price, as stated, it's a no-brainer.

With a USB keyboard, and DAW software, I can't recommend this highly enough.

Thanks OP!
Dec 11, 2008
133 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
how does this compare with something like Logic Studio on the Mac.

Obviously its not the same or as deep... but what specifically can you do with this software?
May 2, 2006
109 posts
18 upvotes
Braddigan wrote: how does this compare with something like Logic Studio on the Mac.

Obviously its not the same or as deep... but what specifically can you do with this software?

Two different things. Logic is a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation), this is a daw plugin, so you would start Logic, create a new project (ie. song) and then add Miroslav to a track...

Some pugins have a stand-alone app bundled in the install so you don't have to use the daw - like practice mode I suppose, but I'm not sure if this one has.
May 12, 2007
205 posts
115 upvotes
ps2dude wrote: Some pugins have a stand-alone app bundled in the install so you don't have to use the daw - like practice mode I suppose, but I'm not sure if this one has.

According to the product description: "Works as a standalone application as well as a plug-in in Mac OS (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP/Vista)"

Thanks for the heads up OP, I've been looking for something like this!
Apr 17, 2002
29 posts
Based on description is this a smaller/demo version?

"An introductory version to the most popular software Orchestral Workstation based on the original Miroslav Orchestra sample collection masterpiece."
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1992 posts
461 upvotes
Full version was $99 last year at Long & McQuade. Not sure what's in the CE version but $15 is cheap for anything of this type. It can be used standalone though I imagine most users would use it as a plugin for a sequencer (e.g. use Reaper to save money).
May 2, 2006
109 posts
18 upvotes
Backmarker wrote: Based on description is this a smaller/demo version?

"An introductory version to the most popular software Orchestral Workstation based on the original Miroslav Orchestra sample collection masterpiece."

It's not a demo version, they call it the Classic Edition, it is a lite version of the full Miroslav, but were still talking about 1.5 GB of samples which is a good sample size.

Here is the offical IK page for the product:

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/philharmonik/features/
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2008
2322 posts
1546 upvotes
Thanks OP. It was a bit convoluted having to download the software, sounds, and authorization manager from 3 different locations but installation went smoothly and I'm happy with the product. It's well worth the $15!
I am not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)