Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

DVD Amazon.com TV Series Farscape Entire Series Boxset 58% off until March 21st only

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2011 12:33 am
Jan 1, 2011
79 posts
59 upvotes

[Amazon.com] DVD Amazon.com TV Series Farscape Entire Series Boxset 58% off until March 21st only

I've waited and waited for this to go on sale... checking daily some weeks, and finally it has( but only until end-of-day March 21st ):

http://www.amazon.com/Farscape-Complete ... 079&sr=1-1

It's listed as $62.99 USD( 58% off )plus shipping & import fees. Amazon.ca has it for 'only' $109.99 + tax so no deal there as it's normally $125.00 retail + tax.

All told, it cost me $78.53 USD, which given the rate of exchange is a savings of at least $50.00 over retail. If I'm in luck, there will be no duty on it either.

I've not seen this excellent series for anywhere NEAR this level of discount anywhere before, even on eBay, so I'm sharing this in the hope that some other Scapers out there might finally pick up the whole series for their own. It doesn't include 'The Peacekeeper Wars' or have a lot of the special features that some of the previous DVD releases have had... but if that's not as important to you as owning the whole series done in a good DVD transfer quality, than I recommend this deal. Please thank if you bought it.
2 replies
Dec 23, 2004
441 posts
7 upvotes
VI
It's been a bit cheaper than that in the US, the Costco price tended to be the best so far here. I think I paid around $70, and it's been as low as $50 on amazon.

I've seen it stocked recently in Costco, which is easier than playing the recent guessing game with amazon and duties/taxes.
Apr 5, 2007
549 posts
33 upvotes
Whitby
Last 3 orders I did from Amazon US, they collected import deposit (equal to tax/duty if applicable)
About a month or two later they refunded it. So looks like they don't pay the tax/duty unless the courier opens it and asks for it :p

I got mine for $65 a year or two ago, so not a bad price.