Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dyson

Dyson vacuum $359.99 @ WINNERS on Yonge & Sheppard

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2011 4:13 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 5, 2009
5 posts
1 upvote
Toronto

[Dyson] Dyson vacuum $359.99 @ WINNERS on Yonge & Sheppard

I just purchased a brand new Dyson canister vacuum DC 21 for $359.99 ( reg price $599.99 @ future shop) only had one on the display, asked if more in stock and YES!! They do have more in the stockroom, also saw a upright vacuum, same price!!!!

I just tested it and Wow!!! What a great machine!!
You can call the store and put on hold if you can't make it today.
31 replies
Aug 8, 2003
268 posts
21 upvotes
Waterloo, Ontario
Sweet! Wish I lived in Toronto, I have been looking at one of these.

Jason
Dec 14, 2010
3 posts
Also saw some at Winners at First Markham Place (Woodbine and Hwy 7)!
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah, Winners just got this item across the board. A couple in each store. It also says 2 year manu warranty, I believe its a factory refurbished but don't quote me on it. But they're definitely in multiple stores in the GTA.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Sep 9, 2009
265 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
are there any downtown that would have vacuums? Within walking distance of dundas sq?
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2004
1410 posts
128 upvotes
Does anyone know if this has the power head? I know the DC21 from Costco has it, we are in the market for a new vacuum, I dont think I can justify the $600 my dad spent (which I owe back at the end of the month) on the Kenmore 23109 we got (dirt sensor? WTF is that lol)

Thanks Winky
Sep 9, 2009
265 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
neonshaun wrote: are there any downtown that would have vacuums? Within walking distance of dundas sq?
Just called the 5 within walking distance/directly accessible to me on transit... none sell vacuums, only apparel :o
Nov 5, 2009
5 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
mrwinky wrote: Does anyone know if this has the power head? I know the DC21 from Costco has it, we are in the market for a new vacuum, I dont think I can justify the $600 my dad spent (which I owe back at the end of the month) on the Kenmore 23109 we got (dirt sensor? WTF is that lol)

Thanks Winky

Crap!! Am I missing the hard floor tool?? Does it come with it? Got the motorized tool( is this the power head?)and three small tools, Maybe I'll go back to the store and check other boxes if any left.

I also bought a pair of white pants with the vacuum, tried it at home, felt a sting on my left leg, SHOOT!! Blood!!
The part of security tag was left and scratched my leg! My hubby and I drove back to the store and talked to the manager who offered discount on the vacuum!! accepted it!! Of course returned the pants!

Maybe I'll buy the hard floor tool and other accessories with the money I saved on the vacuum.
Aug 3, 2005
200 posts
16 upvotes
GTA
Went to Hwy 7/Woodbine location and they looked at me like I was crazy when I asked if they had any vacuums left.. Maybe it was just the person I dealt with. Then I went to Yonge/Sheppard and they only had the display unit left. They seemed pretty clueless about it and didn't even know where the box was so I put it on hold and went to the Hwy 7/Yonge location and grabbed the last one in a box.

If anyone wants the display that I put on hold at Yonge/Sheppard, PM me and I'll give you the details I left to hold it.

Comes in a plain cardboard box with the outline on the outside and a sticker saying Refurbished, 2 year warranty. Inside was the canister, hose, motorhead and 3 small tools, and that's it. No instructions, warranty card or anything.. It was missing the hard floor tool (the display model at the other location was also only with the 3 small tools) so I guess this is normal for the refurb model.

Just vacuumed the house and was amazed with what it sucked up. Works really well. My fiance loves it! Just registered it at Dyson.ca for the warranty too.. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2001
3785 posts
273 upvotes
Kitchener
Great price but ...
Correct me if I'm wrong but Miele vacs are way superior in suction.
I was swayed away from Dyson after seeing all those bad YouTube reviews.

No threadcrapping intended , just curious.

It is not worth getting irritated, it is not worth it.... Wish everyone happiness, and you yourself will be happy.
May 20, 2003
619 posts
412 upvotes
Toronto
I got the DC21 at the Winners in Etobicoke, The East Mall. They had 2 left. They also have the DC25. I saw 3 of them. Even the rep at Winners did not know that they had vacuums. You can also get the DC25 on the Dyson Canada website, refurbished, free shipping I believe.
May 18, 2005
694 posts
32 upvotes
Nowhere.
look30 wrote: Great price but ...
Correct me if I'm wrong but Miele vacs are way superior in suction.
I was swayed away from Dyson after seeing all those bad YouTube reviews.

No threadcrapping intended , just curious.

Good god, take it back. Dyson is truely and over rated piece of poo. Youtube / google reviews.

I too had a dyson. I fell prey to their awesome ads. Anyway bag-less is awesome in theory but not practice (dust all over). And suction falls right off when canister is about half full. Anyway Miele is head and shoulder above this thing IMHO.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
neonshaun wrote: Just called the 5 within walking distance/directly accessible to me on transit... none sell vacuums, only apparel :o

A couple of things. #1, don't call Winners and ask them to check the floor for you, it's not going to happen. They're not that type of store, they don't have the staff to do it and really, they're advised to NOT do that.
Secondly, for most staff, they have no idea that these products are in, so if someone called and asked "hey, do you have vacuums?" the answer is right away going to be no. Did they even look for you? So, I doubt that 5 stores don't have it.
They're either sold out or the employees have no idea it's there. I've seen them in multiple stores, including both Winners and Marshall's at Laird ...
Winners at East York, Winners at Yonge Sheppard, Winners at Vaughan Mills, probably Bathurst and Lawrence, probably College park.

So, you gotta go for yourself. Don't waste your time calling.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
topspd wrote: If anyone wants the display that I put on hold at Yonge/Sheppard, PM me and I'll give you the details I left to hold it.

You're hold at Yonge & Sheppard will only last the night, holds are only day-by-day so, it will be back on the floor.
When I'm shopping there next, I'll ask them about the box. Somebody should be able to pick that up.
You know that the store "dipslay" is just, they opened it, put it on top of the box (or wherever) and that's about it. There's no carpet in the store lol And I think they've only been out for what, 2 weeks? So, I wouldn't be THAT worried about it.
No box, that does suck though.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1191 posts
112 upvotes
Stoney Creek
BlackRanger3d wrote: Good god, take it back. Dyson is truely and over rated piece of poo. Youtube / google reviews.

I too had a dyson. I fell prey to their awesome ads. Anyway bag-less is awesome in theory but not practice (dust all over). And suction falls right off when canister is about half full. Anyway Miele is head and shoulder above this thing IMHO.

Love mydyson dc25. Not sure what u r talking about...just b/c YouTube has people bashing it means little. It is a top rated vacuum by industry standards and if u lose suction check your manual or wen and clean filter or remove blockages from hoses. GREAT VACUUM!
Jul 28, 2005
229 posts
47 upvotes
Mississauga
BlackRanger3d wrote: Good god, take it back. Dyson is truely and over rated piece of poo. Youtube / google reviews.

That is why they have the line on the canister called "max", it's so you know when to empty it - every bag-less vacuum has the same issue when the debris starts to block the big thing in the middle (I believe that is the technical term). I have had the DC 28 for 6 months and it continues to amaze me every time I use it - would definitely pick one up for this price if I didn't have one already.
Deal Expert
Oct 5, 2008
18182 posts
14186 upvotes
Toronto
halo five wrote: If anyone has any stock to report in the GTA it would be appreciated - looking to buy today!

They had these at the Eglinton & Laird location as of last night.

Upstairs to the left of the escalator.