Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Computers

Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS for $99. @ Canada Computers

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2011 2:55 pm
Banned
Sep 22, 2009
212 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto

[Canada Computers] Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS for $99. @ Canada Computers

Here is the link to the site Toronto Kennedy location is the only one that shows 9 in stock so who ever gets it enjoy.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2004
2909 posts
396 upvotes
Same price it was on clearance for at Best Buy last summer.

I bought one then, nice camera thought I'm not sure if it is still worth it.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2009
8862 posts
2693 upvotes
Vancouver
Last SD model with an optical viewfinder. Lower pixel count on same size sensor = lower image noise than current year models. Sure it's worth it.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
7631 posts
2175 upvotes
Got one last year for my wife to play with while I'm on the DSLR on trips. The image quality is pretty bad. Ok, maybe not too bad for $99, but I felt that I should have bought a better camera for more.
Banned
Mar 12, 2010
1281 posts
53 upvotes
Aurora
golden wrote: Got one last year for my wife to play with while I'm on the DSLR on trips. The image quality is pretty bad. Ok, maybe not too bad for $99, but I felt that I should have bought a better camera for more.

Any suggestion for a ponit and shoot camera in a similar price range?
Sep 18, 2008
676 posts
200 upvotes
tido88 wrote: Any suggestion for a ponit and shoot camera in a similar price range?

+1
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2721 posts
1788 upvotes
Markham
With a few more 9s at the back of that price, you can get a Leica :)
Jan 8, 2008
489 posts
172 upvotes
golden wrote: Got one last year for my wife to play with while I'm on the DSLR on trips. The image quality is pretty bad. Ok, maybe not too bad for $99, but I felt that I should have bought a better camera for more.

For pixel-peeping, yeah not the greatest. But for 5x7 printing or re-sizing to typical web size, it is not bad at all for a camera so small and so cheap. Go to flickr.com, search "canon sd1200" and judge for yourself if the output quality is good enough for you. Still much better than a smartphone cam IMHO.