Shopping Discussion

Any experience with kitchenhoods.ca?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2011 1:32 pm
Tags:
Feb 26, 2011
2 posts

Any experience with kitchenhoods.ca?

I am thinking of buying a standard under-cabinet 30" range hood for my new gas stove.

Does anyone have experience with kitchenhoods.ca? Their products seem significantly cheaper than comparably specc'ed products at sears, home depot, rona, etc. but are obviously imported from Asia.

I always feel reluctant purchasing when I can't google the product number and find the manufacturer's specification page for the product.

Wondering in anyone has any experience dealing with this company? Or any suggestions on where to buy an inexpensive good quality stainless steel under-cabinet 30" range hood.

Thanks for your feedback!
2 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2010
1800 posts
625 upvotes
Vancouver
I have experience with this company and I can confirm that they are legit and very good quality. They ship out of Burnaby using FedEx....
Feb 26, 2011
2 posts
sandy_beach wrote: I have experience with this company and I can confirm that they are legit and very good quality. They ship out of Burnaby using FedEx....

Thanks for your feedback. I will look into it. I also found a suitable, attractive, range hood at Costco that I might go with - much cheaper than equivalent units at other appliance/hardware stores.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)