Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Logitech G930 wireless gaming headset ---> $106.98 @amazon.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2011 7:09 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 15, 2010
128 posts
34 upvotes
Belcarra

[Amazon.ca] Logitech G930 wireless gaming headset ---> $106.98 @amazon.ca

Not sure if this is hot, but I'm itching to buy a good headset and these look promising:

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930

@NCIX: $139.98
@amazon.ca: $106.98
------------
w/ tax: $120.27

I placed the order last night, and the PM just got approved.
Hoping for some feedback on whether to pull the trigger.....

(I would get the tritton ax pro's, but i still want to be able to use these on both desktop and my laptop)
9 replies
Dec 10, 2009
377 posts
39 upvotes
Hamilton
Veryyyyy tempting...

FYI, you can PM FS/BB and pick these up in store if they are in stock at FS/BB. Should come to around $114.90 tax in.
Aug 30, 2009
365 posts
65 upvotes
Price is decent, lowest was around the same price. Pulled the trigger on it too, PM ncix with some credit note =P
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2009
2345 posts
154 upvotes
Question.. does NCIX do instore PM? Since I'm leaving the country for a while very very soon. I would like to get this but skip the shipping part, and I have a NCIX pretty close to me.
Dec 15, 2010
128 posts
34 upvotes
Belcarra
FYI

in case ME is more convenient for you, I just finished talking to the manager at the Richmond BC location and he said he can ship it in but only MATCH the price and NOT PB. ETA is 3-4 business days.

Up to you on whether to give NCIX/ME/FS/BB your business....The ways things have been going @ NCIX lately I'm personally giving it to ME, great service and no re-stock fee FTW.
Dec 15, 2010
128 posts
34 upvotes
Belcarra
mepatrick wrote: Question.. does NCIX do instore PM? Since I'm leaving the country for a while very very soon. I would like to get this but skip the shipping part, and I have a NCIX pretty close to me.

no clue y not just give them a call??
Nov 17, 2003
520 posts
77 upvotes
Doh just pm'd FS with CC for the G35 (wired versions of this G930) for 106 also! If they are anything like the G35 I got than it's night and day difference from regular stereo headphones...and you can hear pins drop!
Banned
Jul 17, 2008
11042 posts
3878 upvotes
Tolo wrote: Doh just pm'd FS with CC for the G35 (wired versions of this G930) for 106 also! If they are anything like the G35 I got than it's night and day difference from regular stereo headphones...and you can hear pins drop!

What exactly do you mean by that?
Also do you already own the G35? I was looking to buy it, but i want to know how warm does your ear get? I have the razer carcharias and my ears get warm. I'm one of those people that flip their pillow to the cold side until falls asleep.
Jan 27, 2008
875 posts
236 upvotes
Toronto
If you have the budget, Consider the turtle beach px5. I just got em for $199 during ncix's last sale and they're AWESOME.
Dec 15, 2010
128 posts
34 upvotes
Belcarra
Ticket wrote: If you have the budget, Consider the turtle beach px5. I just got em for $199 during ncix's last sale and they're AWESOME.

those are awsome cans but out of my budget :( also not laptop friendly but thnx for the recommendation though