Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Meritline

New Camera Camcorder Flexible Mini TriPod/Holder/Stand $0.75 free shipping Meritline

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2011 2:06 pm
Tags:
None
17 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
troso wrote: Thanks, just bought 1

cheaper than Dollarama lol . Of course will take 3 weeks to get but ...........
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2007
3393 posts
641 upvotes
Cowtown
Thanks OP. Ordered one. I really wanted one of those for long time but $10+ instore price is a bit too high. Go Meritline!
Your mental health matters. Every step you take towards self-care and seeking support is a powerful investment in your well-being. You have the strength and resilience to overcome any challenges and thrive in your journey towards better mental health
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12614 posts
2318 upvotes
stephroll wrote: cheaper than Dollarama lol . Of course will take 3 weeks to get but ...........
Went to two dollaramas yesterday...no more tripods
Sep 21, 2008
250 posts
22 upvotes
Calgary
tx OP, can't go wrong with less than a buck
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
slowtyper wrote: Went to two dollaramas yesterday...no more tripods

the one at Dollarama is a straight leg model for a buck .Have a few and not great .Prefer these gooseneck types .I use it for a Mic lol
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12614 posts
2318 upvotes
stephroll wrote: the one at Dollarama is a straight leg model for a buck .Have a few and not great .Prefer these gooseneck types .I use it for a Mic lol

Anyone seen these in stock in GTA lately at any dollarama? I went to the one on Orfus rd and yonge/sheppard and could not find them.

Also ordered one from the OP..thank you!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2007
6814 posts
581 upvotes
Cool, been looking for something like this. Always have trouble on vacation taking "couple" pics, but no way in hell i'm lugging a huge tripod around. This will fit in the pocket and give a bit of flexibility!
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
matdwyer wrote: Cool, been looking for something like this. Always have trouble on vacation taking "couple" pics, but no way in hell i'm lugging a huge tripod around. This will fit in the pocket and give a bit of flexibility!

I think can be wrapped around a leg .......ankle ? lol. Upskirt shots maybe ?
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2005
2399 posts
1088 upvotes
This looks like the exact same thing I bought from dealextreme. If it is, the legs aren't exactly "flexible", they bend slightly but they are nothing like the gorilla pods, or whatever they're called. One of the legs snapped off while I was trying to bend it.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
Zephyr22b wrote: This looks like the exact same thing I bought from dealextreme. If it is, the legs aren't exactly "flexible", they bend slightly but they are nothing like the gorilla pods, or whatever they're called. One of the legs snapped off while I was trying to bend it.

dont be rough with chinese copies :D .......75 cents .hello
Apr 22, 2010
418 posts
31 upvotes
Do people use their main credit cards when purchasing these very low-dollar-value items?

I'm just wondering, is it safe to give your CC info to these websites? Or do people instead use a 'secondary' credit card, for example, one of those pre-paid credit cards that can be reloaded?
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12614 posts
2318 upvotes
Arctan wrote: Do people use their main credit cards when purchasing these very low-dollar-value items?

I'm just wondering, is it safe to give your CC info to these websites? Or do people instead use a 'secondary' credit card, for example, one of those pre-paid credit cards that can be reloaded?
if you check your statement often your main CC is fine since you are protected, but its a pain if something does happen. I use my CC all the time and have never had anything happen. However this site uses PayPal which means you don't have to worry at all.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
slowtyper wrote: if you check your statement often your main CC is fine since you are protected, but its a pain if something does happen. I use my CC all the time and have never had anything happen. However this site uses PayPal which means you don't have to worry at all.

never use CC always use Paypal on chinese sites +1

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)