Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Go Daddy.com

$1 plus taxes for a .CA domain name at Godaddy (works with .com + other key TLDs too)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2011 2:05 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1117 posts
282 upvotes

[Go Daddy.com] $1 plus taxes for a .CA domain name at Godaddy (works with .com + other key TLDs too)

More offers from Go Daddy.com
Time to feed the GoDaddy machine again!

Instead of paying $10+ for a .ca domain when buying one on its own, just enter the coupon code cool1 after you've added the desired domain to your GoDaddy shopping cart.

Pay with a credit card (PayPal and similar methods don't work) and make sure it's an individual registration (don't enter N/A or None or anything else in the business name field) if you wish to automatically get privacy protection by the registry (at least that's the way it normally works with .ca lately).

NB: 1. One per account 2. Will end soon.

And yes, it does work for .com and some other TLDs as per the offer details below:
------------------------------------
Register any available .COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN domain for just C$1*.

Applies to the first year only of new registrations.

This offer may not be used for renewals, transfers, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations.

Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 redemptions.

Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.

Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.

Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

* Plus ICANN fee of C$0.18 per domain year when applicable.
------------------------------------

P.S.: CouponCodes's usual caveats apply, mainly you're likely to be better off if you "just say No" to anything else GoDaddy offers you.

For those who like to click on clean links, here it is:

http://godaddy.com

HTH
Domain name coupons, prices, OK registrars, loopholes - ask me anything about domains in this RFD Q&A thread.
20 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2006
1705 posts
628 upvotes
Toronto
doesn't seem to work on .com domain transfers, any code for domain transfer?
Oct 15, 2009
155 posts
48 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
Thanks Op! Worked well for a new .ca domain.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4627 posts
3267 upvotes
Ottawa
How do you register with WHOIS privacy for this price? Unless you guys are registering showing your real name and address on the domain? I normally register with netfirms where whois privacy is free.. I notice it's 10.00 here at godaddy...
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2005
1930 posts
83 upvotes
I see C$10.65.
I don't see any $1 deals
It is over? It already hit 10,000 new account so quickly?
Rogers Wireless: 200 day min.|100 bonus min.|Unl. incoming|2500 TXT|Call Display|Voicemail|Call Manager|Call Forwarding|My5 Local|6GB data|100 LD Canada|GRRF = $17.50+$7+$10+$10+$10+$30+$5+$2.58+tax-$32credits-10%bundle disc.=$62.06 tax incl.
Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=37224
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2011
1154 posts
1056 upvotes
Montreal / Laval
Me too, I dont see 1CAD :(
Dec 11, 2006
304 posts
279 upvotes
You have to go through the order process to get to the screen where you enter the code.

Thanks OP!
Jul 19, 2011
154 posts
20 upvotes
EAST YORK
tchai wrote: I see C$10.65.
I don't see any $1 deals
It is over? It already hit 10,000 new account so quickly?

10k aint a huge number considering worldwide registrations.
Jul 4, 2006
261 posts
426 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP! It worked on a .com domain. Came up to be $1.14 for the year
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2011
2313 posts
192 upvotes
YF
Just tried it.... thought i could get a new domain but no doesn't work anymore, too late i guess
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3781 posts
1770 upvotes
Edmonton
anyone know any other coupons for .ca domains. cant find one!
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2011
2161 posts
726 upvotes
mapleleafs89 wrote: anyone know any other coupons for .ca domains. cant find one!

Just wait a few weeks until they do this sale again. You won't find them under $9 really, because it costs them like ~$7-8 to register.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3781 posts
1770 upvotes
Edmonton
yes too bad .ca's are always more expensive.

netfirms seems to have the cheapest .ca at 9.95

mind you YOLA, gives you a free domain and you can cancel at anytime (they renew for $30 with hosting next year) but Im not sure if they will let me transfer the domain or change the DNS.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3781 posts
1770 upvotes
Edmonton
For anyone interested

$3 off netfirms .ca address, seems to be an old coupon I found searching

DOMOFFER30

9.95 -> 6.95