Tags:
None
Mar 14, 2010
564 posts
15 upvotes
Ontario

ambiguous clothing still it

Hi

I'm able to bring ambig into my store,but I really don't hear much buzz about the brand like people used to talk about...It seems LRG this and that now.

I just wanted to ask if ambiguous is still good, don't want to sit on the clothing because customers don't know the brand.

http://ambig.com/

Thanks for any help
4 replies
Oct 1, 2010
388 posts
22 upvotes
LRG is still in style?
I thought that brand went out of style along with Phat Farm, Ecko, and stuff like that..

I looked at the Ambig. website, never heard of the brand, but their style seems directed more towards youth (skinny jeans, graphic tee's).
LRG is just a no-no in my opinion..
Deal Addict
May 24, 2008
2799 posts
259 upvotes
Vancouver
I have fond memories of my first and only pair of Ambigious jeans... that was years ago though. Not sure what's cool now a days, never been into that... But, yeah, everyone seems to be wearing LRG, but some of it is pretty nice.
Mar 25, 2008
202 posts
24 upvotes
Don't do it! I stocked Ambiguous at my shop many years ago(the rep. at the time was a friend...the only reason I bought in the first place)...it didn't sell very well at all.

What brands do you currently carry? I can give you sound advice...I've been in the industry for many years.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 26, 2008
5135 posts
55 upvotes
I'm not really into urban clothing, but around here most people I know they wear that brand that has a logo like a tree kind of.
I know what it is and totally forget.