Tags:
None
Deal Addict
May 9, 2007
2270 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto

buying canada goose jackets online

looking to buy a canada goose trillium parka for the wife. Found a website called canadagoosetrillium.org but no feedback on the site.

Anyone know of this site, or know of legit online retailers that sell below prices you'd find in a brick & mortar store?
10 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2010
1375 posts
101 upvotes
tsat wrote: looking to buy a canada goose trillium parka for the wife. Found a website called canadagoosetrillium.org but no feedback on the site.

Anyone know of this site, or know of legit online retailers that sell below prices you'd find in a brick & mortar store?

This is obviously fake. :facepalm:

...and no, there is no legit online retailers that sell below B&M prices. It's all the same everywhere.
Deal Addict
May 9, 2007
2270 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
Gdc wrote: ... there is no legit online retailers that sell below B&M prices. It's all the same everywhere.

Care to elaborate at all? Online stores would have less overhead compared to a B&M, you can find other goods cheaper online than at a big box store so why not a ladies CG jacket?
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2007
10206 posts
1465 upvotes
Mississauga
tsat wrote: Care to elaborate at all? Online stores would have less overhead compared to a B&M, you can find other goods cheaper online than at a big box store so why not a ladies CG jacket?

if you really think that you can save 30-50% by buying a CG jacket online then you my good sir need to educate yourself
go ahead and buy your brand new $300 CG jacket. Lets hope that you get rabbit fur in stead of the coyote.... hey, its better than a cat!

here let me help you
http://eeo-shop.com/index.php?main_page ... 20a&page=2
RFD 43-0-0
Ebay 39-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Deal Addict
May 9, 2007
2270 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
ok well i'm obviously not in on the big secret as to why CG can't be found cheaper online like everything else in the world.

Thanks for all your help.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2010
1375 posts
101 upvotes
tsat wrote: ok well i'm obviously not in on the big secret as to why CG can't be found cheaper online like everything else in the world.

Thanks for all your help.

Retailers can't lower the price of their CG for any reason. It's a company's directive. This is supposed to keep them exclusive.

This way, if a website sell it for cheaper than B&M shop. It's obviously a fake's jacket or stolen jacket. (99% of the time, it's fake)

The only way to get cheaper CG jackets it's from second-hand!

So. If you buy your jacket from Holt Renfrew, Sporting life or everywhere else, it'll always be the same price.

(If you're going to buy a CG jacket for your wife, treat her and go to Holt Renfrew. For the same price, you'll get a kind of exclusive experience.)
Deal Addict
May 9, 2007
2270 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
Gdc wrote: Retailers can't lower the price of their CG for any reason. It's a company's directive. This is supposed to keep them exclusive.

This way, if a website sell it for cheaper than B&M shop. It's obviously a fake's jacket or stolen jacket. (99% of the time, it's fake)

The only way to get cheaper CG jackets it's from second-hand!

So. If you buy your jacket from Holt Renfrew, Sporting life or everywhere else, it'll always be the same price.

(If you're going to buy a CG jacket for your wife, treat her and go to Holt Renfrew. For the same price, you'll get a kind of exclusive experience.)

This makes sense... Personally i think these things are an overblown fad and way overkill for the mild winters we have, buy you know what they say 'happy wife, happy life'. Whoever coined that phrase should be shot.

For the prices those jackets costs i would expect it to give me a blow job. I bet my beater carhart jacket is just as warm.
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
tsat wrote: looking to buy a canada goose trillium parka for the wife. Found a website called canadagoosetrillium.org but no feedback on the site.

that site is fake. easy way to tell is if you find a site online and it has canada goose (or geese) or the name of one of their parkas in the url then it's 99.9999999999999% fake.
a list of other fake sites: http://www.canada-goose.com/counterfeiting/

CG products are like Apple products. Their pricing is tightly controlled and *if* they do go on sale from an AD it certainty won't be for deep discounts. They have no reason to place their items on sale when they typically sell out before the first snowflake hits the ground.
Gdc wrote: there is no legit online retailers that sell below B&M prices. It's all the same everywhere.
The only caveat are the grey market retailers like beyond the rack and costco. The product is real, but they won't come with any warranty from CG.
tsat wrote: For the prices those jackets costs i would expect it to give me a blow job. I bet my beater carhart jacket is just as warm.

*shrug* you're looking at a premium/luxury/fashion item. get your wife a beater jacket if that's what matters to you.

we've all heard this tired argument before whether it's about watches, headphones, sneakers, or twiddly winks. There's always people out there who can't see the appeal and balk at spending the money.
Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
cg is a fad, save the birds
Feb 1, 2011
726 posts
20 upvotes
Hamilton
buy from sportinglife.ca, they have a lot of stock for ladies trillium, color and sizes

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)