Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
BestDirect

BB.ca: Kingston 4GB microSDHC Class 4 Memory Card with Adapter - $3.01

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2012 1:54 am
Tags:
None
Banned
Aug 21, 2011
1286 posts
338 upvotes

[BestDirect] BB.ca: Kingston 4GB microSDHC Class 4 Memory Card with Adapter - $3.01

More offers from BestDirect
7 replies
Sep 27, 2008
40 posts
2 upvotes
Ok price but what's the use of a 4gb card? Kinda small? 16gb is under $20 without sale or clearance makes a lot more sense.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1928 posts
2774 upvotes
Halifax
ron.jace wrote: Ok price but what's the use of a 4gb card? Kinda small? 16gb is under $20 without sale or clearance makes a lot more sense.

even noobs are flaming. my goodness.

maybe I can explain this.

For the price you can get 6 4GB cards that can be used in 6 different devices, or sequentially in 1 device, or can be used to back up your 4gb of very important stuff 5x, or use one yourself and share with 5 other friends, or use 1 and keep five for back up, or use 2 and 4 as back up, or use 3 or 3 as backup, or, well you get the point.

aw, fuhgedaboudit. Why get a 16GB? Why not get a 3TB desktop external drive? Or better, a 4 bay nas with 3TB drivers, or even better, contract out 50TB of space on a cloud or better yet..

i'm done. :)
Dec 13, 2010
341 posts
153 upvotes
YMMW BIG TIME INDEED!!!

Thanks for your posting but here is why the FS/BB PM opportunity is pointless.

First of all, FS/BB will find any way possible NOT to apply their PM policy instore/online as it has been proven many, many times on various RFD threads.

Second, FS/BB GENERALLY (YMMW) DOES NOT NOT APPLY THEIR PM POLICY TO PRICES FROM OTHER ONLINE-ONLY MERCHANTS..the reason..THE SHIPPING FEES!!!

The reasoning is as follows:

WHY WOULD FS/BB APPLY INSTORE THEIR PM POLICY TO MATCH THE PRICE OF THE OTHER ONLINE-ONLY MERCHANTS WHEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY ADDITIONNAL SHIPPING FEES TO BUY THE SAID PRODUCT!

'NUFF SAID

ANY COMMENTS?
Banned
Aug 21, 2011
1286 posts
338 upvotes
chedo009 wrote: YMMW BIG TIME INDEED!!!

Thanks for your posting but here is why the FS/BB PM opportunity is pointless.

First of all, FS/BB will find any way possible NOT to apply their PM policy instore/online as it has been proven many, many times on various RFD threads.

Second, FS/BB GENERALLY (YMMW) DOES NOT NOT APPLY THEIR PM POLICY TO PRICES FROM OTHER ONLINE-ONLY MERCHANTS..the reason..THE SHIPPING FEES!!!

The reasoning is as follows:

WHY WOULD FS/BB APPLY INSTORE THEIR PM POLICY TO MATCH THE PRICE OF THE OTHER ONLINE-ONLY MERCHANTS WHEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY ADDITIONNAL SHIPPING FEES TO BUY THE SAID PRODUCT!

'NUFF SAID

ANY COMMENTS?

Ok... but NCIX and Infonec has stores in Ontario and Mike's in BC, and they only have it for $1 more... so $4. ($1/gb, not bad)
Dec 13, 2010
341 posts
153 upvotes
zatnaf wrote: Ok... but NCIX and Infonec has stores in Ontario and Mike's in BC, and they only have it for $1 more... so $4. ($1/gb, not bad)

Again..it all comes back to...YMMW BIG TIME...your reasoning may only apply to the province where the said merchant is present on the retail market..in this case BC.
But if you try the PM strategy at a local FS/BB in ON or QC you'll get nowhere.
Dec 5, 2009
247 posts
28 upvotes
Last time I tried to PM NCIX at BB they give me this spiel about how NCIX has a different return policy therefore they don't price match them. This was at the Lansdowne BestBuy in Richmond. So really YMMV on this deal.
Banned
Aug 21, 2011
1286 posts
338 upvotes
davidl9389 wrote: Last time I tried to PM NCIX at BB they give me this spiel about how NCIX has a different return policy therefore they don't price match them. This was at the Lansdowne BestBuy in Richmond. So really YMMV on this deal.

lol, they're just trying to fool gullible newbie pricematchers or maybe just dumb csr's... they have all the right to pricematch NCIX or any retail location in the same province. Just it may not be worth the effort for some, depending on how much you need an item.