Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

The Source employee discount sale Feb 24-26

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2012 4:10 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 11, 2011
505 posts
165 upvotes

[The Source] The Source employee discount sale Feb 24-26

Just got the flyer at work today. From feb 24-26. Save up to 30%. Discount DOES apply ontop of already on sale items.

If anybody wants to know discount on an exact item let me know as I can look it up for you.

For anybody who wants to know a discount on a specific item you can pm me as i wont be able to give you an exact figure until saturday as i have the next two days off. But i can tell you all on most things, just some small items i dont know :)

Coupon Link:

http://www.thesource.ca/sitelets/pdf/Th ... Feb_en.pdf

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/5376t4.png[/IMG]

Print this and bring it instore.

To redeem for use with online purchases enter the code at checkout: 038754

All batteries (excluding cellphone batteries) - 30%
All headphones (includes beats by dre) - 30%
All Cables & Cords (including HDMI, DVI, Etc) - 30%
Cell Phone accesories - 25%
Parts Orders - 25% (oem batteries and such)
Computer Accesories - 15%
Camera Accessories - 15%
Video Game accesories - 15%
Wireless Speakers - 15%
Video Games - 5%
lawfirm_fan42 wrote: Extra 30% off all batteries, headphones, adapters, cables, tools, parts and accessories.
Extra 25% off watches, clocks, satellite radio accessories, mp3 cases, camera and laptop bags.
Extra 15% off multimedia speakers, toys, Bell Tv hardware, media, security, clock radios, micro steroes, digital picture frames, gaming accessories, mice, web cams, musical instruments, surge protection, flashlights, bluetooth, 43 series telephones
Extra 5% off home theatre in a box, GPS, home theatre receivers, equalizers and subwoofers, dvd players, camera, camcorder, hardrives, printers, ink, networking, pc software, gaming software.
171 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
Just regular flyer ? Any deals ? Discount code ?
Jun 11, 2011
505 posts
165 upvotes
stephroll wrote: Just regular flyer ? Any deals ? Discount code ?

If you get the source emails then you will gwt one but im going to post up mine when i get it for people to print out as you need to bring in a sheet of paper. As for deals Im on my phone right now so i cant post much. ill update with some of the good ones when i get home.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
k thanks for headsup .I usually get the email .Usually we need some sort of code for these sales
Jun 11, 2011
505 posts
165 upvotes
stephroll wrote: k thanks for headsup .I usually get the email .Usually we need some sort of code for these sales

Yep. Same deal as the last one. I know the email wont be comming out for another week at least.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
Eyeronik wrote: Yep. Same deal as the last one. I know the email wont be comming out for another week at least.

am guessing it's the usual 25-30-40 %. The Source needs to get more creative lol
Jun 11, 2011
505 posts
165 upvotes
stephroll wrote: am guessing it's the usual 25-30-40 %. The Source needs to get more creative lol

Nope 5-30%. And yea they do. theyre advertising needs work too...amomg other things
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
Eyeronik wrote: Nope 5-30%. And yea they do. theyre advertising needs work too...amomg other things

you're so right , cuz they throw this 5-30 all the time .If only could be applied to Bell's smartphones .Let's face it ...........the good stock at The Source is running low lol. Yes i got a super VHS cable for 96 cents ............
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Usually doesn't apply to much of interest but I'm interested if you have details about inclusions.
Jun 11, 2011
505 posts
165 upvotes
BinaryJay wrote: Usually doesn't apply to much of interest but I'm interested if you have details about inclusions.

Ill post up a big list of everything i can think of and their discounts later tonight.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
Eyeronik wrote: Ill post up a big list of everything i can think of and their discounts later tonight.

Not to be a b**ch which usually am ....list could be short . Usually the deals are for Harmony remotes (About the last good technology left at TS ) . Anyone ever walking inside a TS store knows ..most stuff , not really worth it .It's this Radio Shack thing
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
stephroll wrote: as usual ..excluded lol
damn! still waiting for the price drop after the Telus fiasco :razz:
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
townie22 wrote: damn! still waiting for the price drop after the Telus fiasco :razz:

Sadly prices will go up because of *cough ......flem ..cough .........* Os 2.

As Canadians we should save our last technology hold .......ok i upchucked too
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
to tell you the truth, i don't think there will be any price drop 'cause of OS 2. sorry, getting off topic.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
townie22 wrote: to tell you the truth, i don't think there will be any price drop 'cause of OS 2. sorry, getting off topic.

not off topic , its well known by the 20th prices go up .OS2 is the 21st
Jun 11, 2011
505 posts
165 upvotes
townie22 wrote: to tell you the truth, i don't think there will be any price drop 'cause of OS 2. sorry, getting off topic.

I can tell you nothing is comming from us any time soon. No employee discount on playbooks.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
crap. maybe the FS $200 PB (16 GB) is going to be the best deal for awhile. i can't really think of anything else i need at TS, stocked up on LED screen cleaner a few weeks ago on sale.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
townie22 wrote: crap. maybe the FS $200 PB (16 GB) is going to be the best deal for awhile. i can't really think of anything else i need at TS, stocked up on LED screen cleaner a few weeks ago on sale.

Not much left at TS ....less you need RCA audio/video cables

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)