Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Guess

Guess - 40% off clearance - Online (free shipping) and Instore

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2012 9:31 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
2060 posts
1906 upvotes

[Guess] Guess - 40% off clearance - Online (free shipping) and Instore

More offers from Guess
Just got an e-mail. Guess has 40% off clearance this weekend. Also free shipping.

[IMG]http://media.guess.com/GuessCommerce/La ... ain_CA.jpg[/IMG]

*Offer excludes GUESS Exclusive jewelry. Discount valid only at participating GUESS stores in Canada as well as online at GUESS.ca through Tuesday, February 21, 2012 until 11:59 PM ET. Prices reflect discount. Select styles only. Some sizes and colors may not be included. Quantities limited. Offer not valid on previously purchased merchandise or gift card purchases. Offer not valid at G by GUESS or GUESS Factory Stores. GUESS?, Inc. reserves the right to extend, modify or discontinue this offer at any time without notice.
16 replies
Mar 7, 2011
675 posts
472 upvotes
Winnipeg
Will be worth a look!

Thanks for the link champ
Oct 14, 2008
889 posts
363 upvotes
Thanks OP...I'm not getting a free shipping option...Is there a coupon code or minimum required for free shipping?
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2009
2689 posts
112 upvotes
Nice, but spent too much on A&F/Hollister already :(

Regardless, thanked OP!
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
4465 posts
426 upvotes
Toronto
Imo, the only things worth buying at Guess are their watches. I mean I know they aren't quality ones for watch collectors but appearance wise, they've got the aesthetics. But watches aren't discounted in this sale.

Their jeans on the other hand are way overpriced for the quality. The only jeans that I've found somewhat attractive and good fitting are Levi's, and even their quality has gone down as they moved their manufacturing.

But thanks for posting anyway OP.
Buy Bell, and you go to HELL! :-0
Jun 5, 2007
582 posts
269 upvotes
North York
Whirlwind wrote: Thanks OP...I'm not getting a free shipping option...Is there a coupon code or minimum required for free shipping?

+1
Jul 12, 2008
61 posts
2 upvotes
Nook wrote: Imo, the only things worth buying at Guess are their watches. I mean I know they aren't quality ones for watch collectors but appearance wise, they've got the aesthetics. But watches aren't discounted in this sale.

Their jeans on the other hand are way overpriced for the quality. The only jeans that I've found somewhat attractive and good fitting are Levi's, and even their quality has gone down as they moved their manufacturing.

You should check out Diesel jeans on craigslist or ebay. Excellent quality and you can get really good deals on them at those two sites. You might also want to authenticate at authenticforum.com before buying though.
Banned
Nov 21, 2009
2465 posts
1043 upvotes
Couldn't even post a link... now i gotta google :(
Jan 15, 2006
600 posts
90 upvotes
flash67 wrote: Couldn't even post a link... now i gotta google :(

Sometimes picture speaks louder then link :)
Apr 15, 2009
328 posts
107 upvotes
Whirlwind wrote: Thanks OP...I'm not getting a free shipping option...Is there a coupon code or minimum required for free shipping?

I think that free shipping is for US only and it is for orders over $125. If you change your country to US you will see the $125 minimum.
Sep 2, 2010
380 posts
139 upvotes
Alberta
R0CKSTER wrote: +2

A friend of mine emailed them and they said it's a bug with their online system. If you email them your order number, they'll refund you the shipping charge. But do email them confirming the refund of shipping charge before placing an order just in case they don't honour it for everybody.
Aug 24, 2010
37 posts
toronto
Just called them and they verified that it is NOT free shipping.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2005
1575 posts
92 upvotes
Collingwood
Nook wrote: Imo, the only things worth buying at Guess are their watches. I mean I know they aren't quality ones for watch collectors but appearance wise, they've got the aesthetics. But watches aren't discounted in this sale.

Timex makes guess watches, at least they used to. So they have a basic build quality out of a decent factory I am sure. +1 on the levis, I would happily pay more for levis to have them last longer.