Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Blacks

Black's 8x10 Prints $1 each or 39 CENTS EACH with print+ Card! (Feb 24 - Feb 28)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2012 9:48 am
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1448 posts
1482 upvotes
Kitchener

[Blacks] Black's 8x10 Prints $1 each or 39 CENTS EACH with print+ Card! (Feb 24 - Feb 28)

Fresh off the 50 5x7 for $5 promo, Black's is now offering $1 8x10 prints from Feb 24 - Feb 28

LINK

Are you ready to hear about the best 8×10 deals we’ve ever offered?

8×10 Prints for $1 each!
No minimums. No maximums. Just top-quality 8×10 prints for $1 each. Order in-store from your memory cards, USB flash drives, CD/DVDs, or iPhones. Order online right here on blacks.ca. Order from your Android, BlackBerry, or iOS smartphone with our Black’s Photo Print App. It doesn’t matter how you send your photos in — 8x10s are only $1 each!

Use your Print+ Card and pay less!
Want to get your 8×10 prints for even less? Our regular customers already know about the benefits of our Print+ Cards. And every so often we like to do something special for you Print+ Card holders, so here it is: redeem your Print+ Cards for 8×10 prints at the same rate as 6×8 prints! The savvy among you will be saying, “Wait, how could that be? Print+ Cards can only be redeemed for 4×6, 5×7, and 6×8 prints.” Well, for the next five days we’re making a special exception. Not only is your Print+ Card valid for 8×10 prints, you’ll also be redeeming at the 6×8 rate.

Here’s a little reminder of the math: if you have a Print+ Card with 100 4×6 prints, that’s equivalent to 83 5×7 prints or 75 6×8 prints or, for the next five days only, 75 8×10 prints! And remember, any Print+ Card redemptions that are not 4×6 are subject to a 5-print minimum order.
Don’t have a Print+ card yet? That’s okay, you can pick one up in store and use it to redeem your 8×10 prints!

How many will you print?

These great deals run from Feb 24-28, 2012 and are available in-store and online. Get started right now! Due to high print volumes during this period, one hour service may not be available. See an Expert Associate for more details.
1 reply
Sep 2, 2010
836 posts
5359 upvotes
Mississauga
Good one! We have a new baby so I'll be printing off a few baby pics - thanks!

Update:
I just tried to order 10 pics. Invoice states Reg $4.99 now $1.00. When I tried to enter my blacks prepaid print card # for payment and to get the pics for 39 cents ea, I got an error saying nothing in my cart could be applied to my prepaid print card. So I called customer service, waited only a minute to talk to a rep and she said for some reason my card was not working with the promo (aka there's a problem with their system since I've never had a problem using the card for regular 4x6 purchases). So the rep gave me another card number to use and the final numbers look like this:

Regular price 10x$4.99 = $49.99
Sale promo 10x$1.00 = $10.00
Prepaid card promo 10x$0.39 = $3.90
My cost: 10x$0.00 = Free!

Thanks OP! Great savings :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)