• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2012 7:45 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 21, 2005
492 posts
13 upvotes

Who deposited the cheque I wrote?

I know I can view an image of the cheque that I wrote through online banking but I want to see who deposited it (and perhaps their bank id and bank account number). Is this possible?
I'm almost certain the person I handed the cheque to is not the person who deposited it.

Thanks
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 24, 2008
6278 posts
2753 upvotes
Toronto
guy312 wrote: I know I can view an image of the cheque that I wrote through online banking but I want to see who deposited it (and perhaps their bank id and bank account number). Is this possible?
I'm almost certain the person I handed the cheque to is not the person who deposited it.

Thanks

They could have endorsed it and given it to someone else. Why do you care who deposited it? When you view the cheque image, you should be able to find out the bank where it was deposited.
Banned
Dec 1, 2011
2427 posts
342 upvotes
Winnipeg
guy312 wrote: I know I can view an image of the cheque that I wrote through online banking but I want to see who deposited it (and perhaps their bank id and bank account number). Is this possible?

Thanks

I'm with BMO, and I can see an image of both the front and back of cheques I have written. Clear images, that I can make out all the banking information etc...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)