Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft

Microsoft Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit,...$17.99....or PM FS/BB for more savings $15.79

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 8th, 2012 4:26 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Jan 4, 2005
4949 posts
1560 upvotes
Laval

[Microsoft] Microsoft Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit,...$17.99....or PM FS/BB for more savings $15.79

[IMG]http://images.highspeedbackbone.net/Sku ... 270-02.jpg[/IMG]

Microsoft T2F-00001 Quick Charge Kit - Xbox 360, Includes 1 Battery Pack, Charges 2

[QUOTE]Microsoft T2F-00001 Quick Charge Kit for Xbox 360

Recharge in a flash and kiss disposable batteries goodbye with the Microsoft T2F-00001 Quick Charge Kit for Xbox 360. It’s the fast way to recharge up to two battery packs at once and even comes with one battery pack in the kit already. This kit provides a cleaner charging solution with no wires to plug into your console, the power cord plugs into your wall instead. Your Xbox 360 Wireless Controller needs a new battery? Swap in a fresh pack and play longer with up to 40 hours of play per charge. It means more gaming, less waiting.

What It Is And Why You Need It:

The fastest way to recharge one or more rechargeable battery packs.
Always ready and easily accessible, no need to stow it after each use.
Charge one battery pack in less than two hours, or two packs in less than four hours.
Includes charging stand for two rechargeable battery packs, one Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery Pack, and a power cord.
[/QUOTE]

PM

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/ ... 849bf7en02

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/mic ... ba38e0en02

:)
14 replies
Banned
Dec 18, 2011
3995 posts
977 upvotes
Mississauga
Does BB/FS PM TD? Especially online since there is no flyer?
Jun 2, 2011
3 posts
Mississauaga
How do I price match without an internet connection or a printer? Can i take a picture of the webpage?
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13524 posts
4710 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
KSharpenel wrote: How do I price match without an internet connection or a printer? Can i take a picture of the webpage?

they check on their computers even thou u print out something for validity...bring amazon's sku
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2011
2483 posts
699 upvotes
Winnipeg
better off getting the shoppers duraloops today
😉
Jun 29, 2009
108 posts
20 upvotes
Calgary
bman77 wrote: better off getting the shoppers duraloops today

I agree, I've always run with AA rechargeables in my xbox controllers, a mix of duraloops and eneloops that I've accumulated over the MANY sales found here on RFD. When they die, swap em out and recharge them when you can. Either product you'll experience a period of time where your controller will be dead should it die mid game. Keep a spare pair of AA's near you and you are set.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2009
2228 posts
2152 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I agree on the Duraloops. Just picked up a pack of 4 AA's.. 7.99 (-3.00 Brandsaver Coupon) FTW! They seem to last me about 2 weeks in my xbox controllers and I just keep a spare charged set on hand (they hold their charge up to 1 yr).
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2011
1447 posts
721 upvotes
Toronto
Good find, much cheaper than the Rocketfish pack I was considering. Putting this up on the front page.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
6055 posts
853 upvotes
Markham
thanks for posting..badly need a new quick charge kit with my current batteries barely holding a charge...
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
Good deal, but I've always had a hard time PMing FS or BB with TD.

Buy buy buy!
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
Noob question - so with this I can charge my batteries that belong to the wireless controllers I have? No need to buy more batteries?
Blanka
Mar 12, 2007
22 posts
2 upvotes
thanks OP, been looking for a sale on these for a while! PMed with Futureshop with no trouble! was tempted to buy 2 for the price, but realistically I only need one haha
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2009
2028 posts
545 upvotes
MTL
Strongly recommend Eneloop/Duraloops over their proprietary batteries.

1. While the proprietary battery chemistry has slightly better runtime per charge than NiMH, they wear out faster and are more expensive to replace. I have 2 of them from Play and Charge kits which died in less than two years of light-to-moderate use and won't hold a charge,
2. This is the Quick Charge Kit and does *not* include the Play and Charge cable (different kit).

Even if you have the Play and Charge cable, once the battery is dead, you're permanently tethered to the cable and you need to get a new one.

It is worth mentioning the newer generation packaging (when the slim came out) versions have a newer type battery, which supposedly have better runtime but may or may not have better overall lifespan.
Deal Guru
Mar 4, 2004
10229 posts
3143 upvotes
Montreal
Already dead, ITEM NOT AVAILABLE on Tiger Direct website.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2005
1654 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto
yuprules wrote: Already dead, ITEM NOT AVAILABLE on Tiger Direct website.

Item seems to be back in stock.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)