Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free 6 month VPN trial from SecurityKISS (10 different countries to choose from)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 10th, 2012 7:43 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO

Free 6 month VPN trial from SecurityKISS (10 different countries to choose from)

Found this on another site.

Send an empty email to giveawayoftheday@securitykiss.com to receive a 6-month free trial of their VPN service. Apparently it's a €29.95 value. The account comes with a 50GB/month limit.
You will get an automated email back within seconds with everything to set you up.

You can connect through countries like Canada, USA, Poland, Germany, France, India and more.

http://www.securitykiss.com/
10 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2010
2043 posts
793 upvotes
Ottawa
I sent the email but I didn't get a reply.

ETA: sent another email and got a reply, works well.
Oct 3, 2007
440 posts
15 upvotes
Ontario
Offer expired... but they have a very liited free version.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2010
1800 posts
625 upvotes
Vancouver
Jimboski wrote: Missed out and actually wanted to try a VPN to see If something worked with It..
Oh well.

You should check out RealVPN once their service is restored... great speeds. http://www.real-vpn.com/.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2010
1800 posts
625 upvotes
Vancouver
Jimboski wrote: You know when that'll be? I see that the user limit Is at the max.

I don't know, hopefully soon! Their Facebook page said they have to make a new website first....
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
9135 posts
2092 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: Missed out and actually wanted to try a VPN to see If something worked with It..
Oh well.

Let me know if you want it Jimbo and i'll PM you the DL and login. I have it but could care less. Haven't even installed it yet
Nov 17, 2009
251 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone been able to set this up on the Playbook?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)