Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Weight Watchers

Free Sample Of Calovia Sweetener

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2012 10:17 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes

[Weight Watchers] Free Sample Of Calovia Sweetener

Try a free sample of Calovia Stevia Sweetener today and taste the difference!

Please complete the form below to request for 2 sachets of Calovia Sweetener.

At the moment, this free sample offer is only valid within the USA and Canada.

http://www.calovia.com/

Calovia is an all natural stevia sweetener that can be used by health conscious people, diabetics and weight watchers.

It can be used in coffee, fruit drinks, food or any other consumable products.

It is the perfect substitute for sugar.

It has Zero Calories and yet it tastes great!

So why put on those extra pounds with regular sugar when you can enjoy your favorite beverage or food with Calovia?

*** I've never heard of them, but they claim to be sold at WM + SDM

*** Hmm... Can't even find a product shot!

"Calovia International Corporation was founded in September 2009 in Toronto, Canada by a few entrepreneurs
with background in sales and marketing, international trade and finance, retail and information technology..."

***Free is free, but just something about this is a little off.

Anyone else know about this product?
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
9135 posts
2092 upvotes
Ive tried Walmarts own brand of Stevia called "Equate" and it tastes like crap.

So I tried to mix it in with real sugar to make it taste less crappy and there was some reaction that occurred and turned the sugar and stevia into a big hard rock like substance.
Banned
Jun 4, 2012
18 posts
15 upvotes
MONTRÉAL
http://calovia.com/

On the right you can: "request for 2 sachets of Calovia Sweetener. At the moment, this free sample offer is only valid within the USA and Canada."
Apr 6, 2011
578 posts
245 upvotes
its not that it was old, just many dont like the sweetener.. but it should be deleted as it is a repost. thank you for the effort though
Aug 16, 2012
2 posts
NORTH YORK
I am a stevia user myself. It's getting harder and harder in Canada to find good stevia. A lot of the self-proclaimed stevia have VERY poor after taste.
I believe they use Stevia from China rather than South America which is where the stevia plant originated from.

I suggest trying Krisda, it has been the best stevia I've tried. I drink my coffee and bake with it. It can be found in Walmart and Loblaw.
Sep 11, 2012
23 posts
5 upvotes
Dartmouth
First post, searched andcouldn't find this elsewhere (just got the e-mail so I believe it's fairly new). Click here and fill out the form to get your free sample of Calovia no-calorie sweetner: http://www.calovia.com/