Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free Led Keychain Flashlights (Blue, Black, or Transparent)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 4th, 2012 8:50 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes

Free Led Keychain Flashlights (Blue, Black, or Transparent)

10 FREE Keychain Flashlights per day... Valid through October 31st 2012

Use coupon code F299 at checkout. <--(If it states "not valid" when you enter the coupon, it means the coupon has been used for more than 10 people that day)

Your choice of blue, black, or transparent.

Note: Even though cost = $0.00, you need PayPal to be able to checkout.

Links: Info - Product

[IMG]http://www.budgetgadgets.com/images/pro ... _1_360.jpg[/IMG]

As per their website: How to use the coupon? It's easy.

1. Add the keychain flashlight to your cart and checkout
2. Sign up or Log in, then choose Airmail Paravion(Not Registered) as shipping method for you order
3. Choose paying method for your order and enter the coupon code F299, then continue
4. Confirm the order details and Login to your PayPal account to confirm your shipping address
5. Your order has been successfully processed!
17 replies
Banned
Sep 9, 2011
456 posts
68 upvotes
Is there like an annual or monthly fee to have ourselves a Paypal account?
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2010
1256 posts
236 upvotes
Toronto
copperprincess wrote: Is there like an annual or monthly fee to have ourselves a Paypal account?
Yes - $1million!
Oct 5, 2007
304 posts
354 upvotes
copperprincess wrote: Is there like an annual or monthly fee to have ourselves a Paypal account?

no, i don't believe there is. But they more than make up for it with a lot of transaction related fees
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
foggydayz wrote: no, i don't believe there is. But they more than make up for it with a lot of transaction related fees
But in this case, there are no costs involved for us.
Nov 18, 2006
476 posts
198 upvotes
When I tried to apply the coupon the site said it was invalid. Anyone else got this to work?
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
Starfield1009 wrote: When I tried to apply the coupon the site said it was invalid. Anyone else got this to work?
I mentioned that in the OP.

Use coupon code F299 at checkout. (If it states "not valid" when you enter the coupon, it means the coupon has been used for more than 10 people that day)

Good luck tomorrow!
Banned
May 10, 2012
39 posts
3 upvotes
CHARLESBOURG
That's really a long time to see it. Maybe I can have try from now on.
Aug 29, 2010
918 posts
132 upvotes
Grabbed one today, not sure if it went through though, normally after paypal checkout, it returns back to the vendors page but I got error after confirm paypal payment($0). My order is pending on the site. Hope I got it.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
songzier wrote: Grabbed one today, not sure if it went through though, normally after paypal checkout, it returns back to the vendors page but I got error after confirm paypal payment($0). My order is pending on the site. Hope I got it.

You got it!

I had the exact same thing happen to my order, so maybe it's a glitch since the charge is $0.00

My order was showing "Pending" all day, but last night I received an email from them stating that they are now processing my order.
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
just placed an order, seems to be "pending" as well...
May 14, 2007
4 posts
Brampton,ON
I got the error message as well. Next day I got an email saying it had been shipped. According to the email it should take 8-16 working days to arrive in Canada.
Feb 15, 2012
210 posts
263 upvotes
Vancouver
Yeah, I have the same problem. Once I logged into paypal, I got a bunch of errors, but got a shipped confirmation email right after :|
Banned
Jun 14, 2007
1674 posts
409 upvotes
ordered last year free watch - never received it....
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
Tonberry wrote: I hope this is durable...

Yeah sure... Well actually durability is not the issue...

I received my order yesterday... Only took two weeks!

BUT... DOA, and the freaking thing takes 2 batteries that cost a lot more than what it's worth. (I'm assuming it was just dead batteries.) :-0

I sent them a request for replacement... What's the chance?
Aug 29, 2010
918 posts
132 upvotes
songzier wrote: Grabbed one today, not sure if it went through though, normally after paypal checkout, it returns back to the vendors page but I got error after confirm paypal payment($0). My order is pending on the site. Hope I got it.

Received mine yesterday! That's fast.

Mine works well, actually it's identical with the one I've got last year. My older one is still working too.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: ...DOA, and the freaking thing takes 2 batteries that cost a lot more than what it's worth. (I'm assuming it was just dead batteries.) :-0

I sent them a request for replacement... What's the chance?
songzier wrote: Received mine yesterday! That's fast.

Mine works well, actually it's identical with the one I've got last year. My older one is still working too.
Good to know that they actually last for quite some time, and I received a confirmation email from them that they will ship me a replacement... Very nice of them! :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)