Fashion & Beauty

Experiences with Watchco.com? Specifically, will there be additional brokerage fees?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2012 9:05 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 22, 2009
221 posts
32 upvotes
Fort Mac

Experiences with Watchco.com? Specifically, will there be additional brokerage fees?

Hi all,

I'm considering a purchase from www.watchco.com. They are an Amazon affiliate so I'm not too worried about legitimacy or anything.

What I would like to know is whether I can expect additional brokerage/customs charges when they ship it up here?

Does anyone have any experience with this company? The watch I want is a $165 Citizen if that helps.

Thanks
G
4 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10983 posts
2915 upvotes
Oversight wrote: Hi all,

I'm considering a purchase from www.watchco.com. They are an Amazon affiliate so I'm not too worried about legitimacy or anything.

What I would like to know is whether I can expect additional brokerage/customs charges when they ship it up here?

Does anyone have any experience with this company? The watch I want is a $165 Citizen if that helps.

Thanks
G
most likely the HST + 5% duty. unless citizen is made in US, then that's a different story.

Unless you get more than 55% off, I say you go and bargain at your local store
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1536 posts
778 upvotes
You'll be dinged, i'd just buy it from amazon.ca and save myself the trouble. Their shipping is fast as hell too. I bought a watch on Sunday night and I got it Monday afternoon.
Jun 22, 2009
221 posts
32 upvotes
Fort Mac
kazkira wrote: You'll be dinged, i'd just buy it from amazon.ca and save myself the trouble. Their shipping is fast as hell too. I bought a watch on Sunday night and I got it Monday afternoon.
Unfortunately the watch I want isn't available on Amazon.ca, and clearly .com won't ship up here :S
Deal Guru
Oct 14, 2003
14325 posts
1241 upvotes
You will pay a min of 8.50 plus taxes if they ship with USPS.
Science
is the new
rock 'n'
roll.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)