• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2012 9:46 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 18, 2008
854 posts
53 upvotes

How to buy new Air Jordans?

Now that Footlocker and Champs and anywhere that sells Nike shoes will no longer accept pre orders in Canada, how the hell am I supposed to get the new pairs of Jordans that come out? On December 21 I want the Air Jordan XI "BRED"s but without a pre order my odds of getting them are slim to none. I work full time so I cant just go line up outside of a store hours before it opens just to buy a pair of shoes.
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
7556 posts
6834 upvotes
Wait, when did Footlocker stop doing pre-orders for Jordans?
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2008
1754 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
When do they release the official list of which stores carry them and which size. I'm interested but I'm not hard core for the Bred 11's.
Jun 18, 2008
854 posts
53 upvotes
Paying scalpers or friends to stand in line is really stupid for a pair of shoes. I dont understand why they scrapped the pre-order system which worked so well. You reserve your pair in advance, pay in full, and get your shoes at your leisure. With the current system you are going to have people lining up outside of the store, possibly missing out on a pair because they either sold out or dont have your size, then you are going to have to pay scalper prices on kijiji to some guy who makes a living off of standing in line ups. So lame.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 13, 2005
7766 posts
165 upvotes
Try si vous play.
Apr 26, 2010
923 posts
187 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I'm pretty sure you have to wait in line for si vous play too and that theres no pre order.
I work by Queen/Augusta, and there was a line up for the jordan 4 during black friday
Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
6365 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto
hvc wrote: Wait, when did Footlocker stop doing pre-orders for Jordans?
I think the military 4's was the last shoe they do it on.

As for the OP... your best bet is to get them online or pay reseller prices. If you don't want to pay reseller prices then get yourself some connections.
May 28, 2012
656 posts
45 upvotes
Waterloo
or look at BST apparel forum on that day lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)