Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Always

500 AAdvantage miles

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2013 7:21 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29711 posts
29133 upvotes
Waterloo, ON

[Always] 500 AAdvantage miles

More offers from Always
Update your AAdvantage account info at http://app.aa.com/enroll/nationalid/signup.cfm?lc=en and get 500 free miles.

As for national ID, don't panic. The Terms & Conditions at the bottom read, "In connection with collecting your updated information, which includes date of birth and the last four digits of your national identification number if you choose to provide it,..." I chose to leave that field blank and their system chose to accept my application ;) If you're concerned about date of birth, you could always make a typo like transposing digits in DD or MM, etc.
veni, vidi, Visa
8 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2603 posts
1850 upvotes
North Vancouver
Are you sure this site is legit? I can't find any reference to this offer on the AA web site.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29711 posts
29133 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
kottmeier wrote: Are you sure this site is legit?
Yes it's legit. It came in my AAdvantage statement via e-mail. Besides the domain is aa.com. Look it up.
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2603 posts
1850 upvotes
North Vancouver
bylo wrote: Yes it's legit. It came in my AAdvantage statement via e-mail. Besides the domain is aa.com. Look it up.
Ok, thanks for the confirmation. I looked for it on their web site and couldn't locate it. I appreciate your posting this!
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29711 posts
29133 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
What part of "Bonus miles may take 6 to 8 weeks to post." did you not understand? :D
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1784 posts
652 upvotes
St. John's
Mine had posted last time I checked my balance.

Thanks again to the OP.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)