Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Starbucks

Locked: Home Stars - Write 2 Reviews to Receive a $10 Starbucks GC

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2013 10:00 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9312 upvotes

[Starbucks] Home Stars - Write 2 Reviews to Receive a $10 Starbucks GC

They're back at it again for this year. First it was a $10 iTunes GC and now its a $10 Starbucks GC. You must right any 2 legitimate which will be reviewed and approved by their staff before you can send in your information to them.

[IMG]http://homestars.com/uploaded_images/01 ... Tilev1.png[/IMG]

Oh ya to the Hoarders (you know who you are - they are strict when it comes to this. If they're suspicious of your "review", they'll ask you to send in proof before they can approve it)

[QUOTE]Details:
Write 2 reviews about any contractors you've hired - good or bad - and earn a $10 Starbucks Coffee Card! - (once your reviews are approved we will send you a link to print your e-cert)

You must click the "WRITE 2 REVIEWS" button below to register for this promotion!

Have you ever…hired an electrician? Had windows or doors installed? Had your home painted? Purchased light fixtures? Bought flooring or carpeting? Fixed your roof?

Note: reviews on Box stores do not qualify - such as Home Depot, Costco, Walmart, Canadian Tire, etc[/QUOTE]
Blanka
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7578 posts
576 upvotes
York
I got all my lights and light fixtures changed but no previous photos of it. How do I prove?
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9312 upvotes
dankup wrote: I got all my lights and light fixtures changed but no previous photos of it. How do I prove?
They usually ask for an invoice #, actual cost, or the person who did the job kind of thing...
Blanka
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24208 upvotes
Thanks djemzine! :)

Here we go again...

I'm still waiting for one of my iTunes GCs though.

They were supposed to send me two, but they forgot one, so they said it will go out in the next shipment.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9312 upvotes
NP. I got one already. Waiting for another one.
Blanka
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24208 upvotes
Has this promo started yet?

No mention of it on FB, and all I see on their site, is still the iTunes link.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9312 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: Has this promo started yet?

No mention of it on FB, and all I see on their site, is still the iTunes link.
I saw it under Promotions when I logged in.

Edit: I think they took it off their website. Before I could see it when I logged in like I said... Maybe they're waiting for the iTunes one to end and then will post that after?
Blanka
Deal Expert
Dec 14, 2005
18176 posts
345 upvotes
Richmond
:arrow:

Locked at the OP's request.

To be unlocked when the offer is available.
Congrats to the Arsenal Ladies - The FA Women's Cup Winners 2013 :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)