Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Advil

Free Advil Trial Offer (expires ???)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2013 7:35 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[Advil] Free Advil Trial Offer (expires ???)

More offers from Advil
It's back!

https://www.pchsampling.ca/promo/advillg/

[QUOTE]
Note:
  • You must be 18 years or older to receive this offer.
  • This trial offer is available to Canadian residents in all provinces and territories, with the exception of Quebec.
  • Limited time offer, while supplies last. Limit 1 per household.
[/QUOTE]
13 replies
Oct 26, 2011
242 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
Did this before, worked again, thanks!
Dec 23, 2012
158 posts
58 upvotes
GUELPH
Thanks, ordered!
2013 - $4584 worth of wins... including an iPad mini! :)
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3252 posts
2873 upvotes
Montreal
No free Advil pills for me. :(
[QUOTE]
This offer is not open to residents of Quebec.
[/QUOTE]
virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24208 upvotes
bgallagher wrote: No free Advil pills for me. :(
Thanks OP!

Not guaranteed to work, but I entered all my info and selected Ontario instead of Quebec.

Canada Post delivers items based on Postal Code, so they will interpret the wrong Province as an error.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3252 posts
2873 upvotes
Montreal
bgallagher wrote: No free Advil pills for me. :(
IDStorms wrote: Thanks OP!

Not guaranteed to work, but I entered all my info and selected Ontario instead of Quebec.

Canada Post delivers items based on Postal Code, so they will interpret the wrong Province as an error.
LOL, Wut?
virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24208 upvotes
bgallagher wrote: LOL, Wut?
Enter all your mailing info as you normally would, but when you have to select a Province, pick Ontario.

I have already received things in the past, because Canada Post will automatically redirect it to Quebec based on the correct Postal Code.

As long as your address number and Postal Code are correct, you should receive it.
(unless the company can flag the Quebec codes, and not want to process the order.)
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3252 posts
2873 upvotes
Montreal
IDStorms wrote: Not guaranteed to work, but I entered all my info and selected Ontario instead of Quebec.
Pretty clever, I wonder if that trick works for ordering stuffs that can't be delivered to Qc because of Quebec Shipping Restrictions...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)