Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2013/05/15 Canada.com "World War Z contest"

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2013 12:49 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa

2013/05/15 Canada.com "World War Z contest"

another movie I want to see and even better if it was in London

Enter: http://www.canada.com/contests/WWZ/contest.html

Rules: http://www.canada.com/contests/WWZ/contest-rules.html

Prize: There is (1) grand prize (“Grand Prize”) available to be won by the Grand Prize winner (“Winner”) which shall consist of a trip for two (2) to London, England; which includes the following:

(i) round-trip economy airfare for Winner and his/her guest, who must at least 18 years of age at the time of travel booking, (the “Guest”), leaving together from the same major Canadian gateway to London, England (to London Heathrow Airport); and

(ii) in association with the round-trip economy airfare, hotel accommodation at a London area hotel for three (3) nights for Winner and Guest, one (1) room based on double occupancy and other activities to be determined by the Sponsors. All travel arrangements and details will be handled and selected by Sponsors in their sole discretion for Winner and Guest in London, England; (exact date of departure is subject to flight availability). Subject to availability and change. Blackout dates may apply. Travel related terms and conditions apply.

(iii) Winner and Guest are to receive two (2) tickets in total, to see the world premiere screening of WORLD WAR Z on June 2, 2013, at a venue to be determined in London, England;

(iv) Airport transfer to and from hotel and airport.

(v) Ground transportation to and from hotel and movie premiere.

(vi) Limited Travel insurance for both winner and guest.

(b) Grand Prize has an approximate value of four thousand and seven hundred dollars ($4,700.00 CDN). Actual value of Grand Prize will depend on departure city and activities selected by the Sponsors.
Travel for Grand Prize winner and his/her one (1) guest must take place between Friday May 31, 2013 and Tuesday June 4, 2013.

good luck rfd
bring back colour
19 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2009
17762 posts
3550 upvotes
Toronto
thanks & good luck
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2011
9104 posts
1670 upvotes
Stouffville
Thank you!
1 Cup of Dark Roast Coffee = 1 Hour Of Contesting
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
Pitt altered so much from the book I don't know if I want to see it or not. A trip prize is always welcome though...

Thanks...
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
16861 posts
1301 upvotes
Thanks!
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2007
9473 posts
121 upvotes
ty
wins 2007----$5494.88
wins 2008----$2282.93