Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16792 posts
12573 upvotes
Markham

Is there such twitter client for andriod phone

Right now, I use official twitter app on my phone. but each time, when I clicked link(article), it opens my web browser, is there twitter app I can read article within app and don't need open webbrowser? annoyed there are a lot tabs in my browser

thanks
6 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
4114 posts
299 upvotes
New Westminster
that sounds like a useless app if all it does is open your browser to their page. hope you find something better - i don't use twitter so cant help you :(
Poor Grammar and being long winded don't fit well together, Oh well.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
4465 posts
426 upvotes
Toronto
Tweetcaster (free version) does have a built in browser and the app shows Instagram pictures too.

Use Ad-Away to get rid of the annoying ad at the bottom though (as well as for other apps) if you're rooted.
Buy Bell, and you go to HELL! :-0
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16792 posts
12573 upvotes
Markham
Nook wrote: Tweetcaster (free version) does have a built in browser and the app shows Instagram pictures too.

Use Ad-Away to get rid of the annoying ad at the bottom though (as well as for other apps) if you're rooted.
Thanks! I don't know why official twitter app can not do this
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
Try Carbon as well. I think Carbon is free if I am not mistaken.
Blanka
Aug 21, 2011
80 posts
28 upvotes
NEW WESTMINSTER
Falcon Pro has the best implementation of this (in app browser). It also does in line media preview (instagram, youtube, etc). Meaning the pictures show up in your timeline.

I use Carbon though.
Oct 24, 2003
797 posts
15 upvotes
flipboard is another that you can combine all your accounts into one easily browsed app.
twitter, instagram, fb, google reader (still can use their feed)