• Last Updated:
  • Sep 27th, 2013 12:33 am
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
2760 posts
228 upvotes
Canadia

ClearlyContacts.ca 'first pair of glasses free'

I tried to get this deal, which is being advertised in banners on a variety of websites I visit. It is for first-time customers only (which I am) but only when you get to the checkout stage they tack on a massive charge for lenses. Last I checked, the meaning of the word 'glasses' is a set of lenses which are fitted inside a frame which sits on your face.

No lenses = not glasses.
[external advertising link removed]
3 replies
Dec 23, 2007
365 posts
170 upvotes
Was there a Promo Code for you to use??? There usually is. Otherwise, call them and place your order with a CSR. Have done this several times no problem. There is a nominal fee for shipping, but still an awesome deal. ;)
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
2760 posts
228 upvotes
Canadia
Ok thanks, ordered. $17.03 shipped.

I'm curious about the quality. But part of me doesn't really care because the alternative is to pay $200 or more. If they work, and last longer than 12 months then it's a great deal IMO.

In another thread I've seen some people complain about the lack of selection. Honestly this is one case where I like that the choice is restricted, since I can choose fairly quickly by process of elimination. Normally there are so many to choose from that it takes hours.
[external advertising link removed]
Sep 23, 2013
79 posts
21 upvotes
Montreal
Please let us know how the quality goes, because I have seen their advertisement all over facebook and other places, would love to try if this is indeed a good deal !

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)