Computers & Electronics

Patriot Memory Viper 16GB 3 Series DDR3 2133MHz $60 Wow!!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2013 4:41 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 22, 2011
432 posts
39 upvotes

Patriot Memory Viper 16GB 3 Series DDR3 2133MHz $60 Wow!!

I am building a new computer and here is something I ordered hoping this is legit as this is an amazing sale I recommend testing it out. Worse case scenario I wasted $60 haha.

http://www.amazon.ca/Patriot-Memory-Vip ... ords=viper

I am still looking for the cheapest:

- modular 750Watt PSU I can find.

- Intel i5 4670k 3.4Ghz CPU

- CPU Fan but I think I am getting Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Well almost done my build. Tell me what you think of the ram if I should cancel or not...seems legit and if so damn that was cheap
Warning: Anything I write is to the best of my knowledge, I may be wrong about things, I may have a different thought on things than yourself and I do not always follow the herd. I am also a RFD personal finance addict.
3 replies
Mar 11, 2003
192 posts
74 upvotes
Victoria
Yea, I saw that as well. To me it falls under the "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is" category. However, had it been shipped by Amazon themselves, I wouldn't hesitate. Good luck to you if you decide to go through with it.

I'll go back to waiting for my 32G of Corsair memory from Shop.ca.
Apr 22, 2011
432 posts
39 upvotes
I did check the sellers rating, which was high so it may be a huuuge sale or a price misprint? Hope it goes through, I have taken pictures and saved the e-mail amazon has sent about the confirmation.
Warning: Anything I write is to the best of my knowledge, I may be wrong about things, I may have a different thought on things than yourself and I do not always follow the herd. I am also a RFD personal finance addict.
Apr 22, 2011
432 posts
39 upvotes
Thread can be shut down was a price error so they claimed they are out of stock lol