None
10 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2012
5065 posts
586 upvotes
Mississauga
I can't load the futureshop link, but judging from the url the asus is faster
Favourite Games: NieR (PS3), Catherine (PS3), Persona 3 FES/Portable (PS2/PSP), Final Fantasy IX (PSX), Persona 4 Golden (PSV), Witcher 1,2,3 (PC), Skyward Sword (Wii), Pokemon Colosseum (GC), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS), Majora's Mask (3DS), Bravely Default (3DS)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2007
7579 posts
5272 upvotes
Toronto
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msc ... b47114ab90
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msc ... b47114ab90

Gah out of stock. Was in stock an hour ago... the CPU on these are 10x faster then the AMD or the Pentium. If choosing between the two, get the Intel Pentium.

Check out hotdeal section for better deals. Compared to the Microsoft deals, those aren't very good.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
4114 posts
299 upvotes
New Westminster
bcgal wrote: I ended up buying this one http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/product/ ... d218d7en02 hope I made a good choice, thanks for the help
if you like 17 inch screen then i think you did ok price-wise.
The one the others linked is better but out of stock again i guess. reasons why it was better was faster processor and an SSD card - rarely see that in sub $500 notebooks.
Poor Grammar and being long winded don't fit well together, Oh well.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
3815 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
That Dell from Microsoft. Was it available at that price in store too?
Proud supporter of Tour for Kids and Ride for Karen!

Come chat live with other RFD'ers on IRC! #redflagdeals on EFNet!

Peace!
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
3815 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
peteryorkuca wrote: It BF sale price was $399 and I doubt MS stores will carry non-dell stuff in stores. Don't even know why they are selling non-MS stuff in websites but I guess they are promoting touch screen and windows 8.
Ah thanks. Maybe I should have jumped on it when it was in stock. I'm looking to buy a new laptop this week. Right now I'm really considering that new Macbook pro retina in 13.3" but its price sometimes turns me off. I could have bought the dell and a nice tablet. Not sure if the MBPr is powerful enough to do some occasional video/picture editing though. No gaming.
Proud supporter of Tour for Kids and Ride for Karen!

Come chat live with other RFD'ers on IRC! #redflagdeals on EFNet!

Peace!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2007
7579 posts
5272 upvotes
Toronto
Pro wrote: That Dell from Microsoft. Was it available at that price in store too?
BF sale price was $399 and I doubt MS stores will carry non-ms stuff in stores. Don't even know why they are selling non-MS stuff in websites but I guess they are promoting touch screen and windows 8.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)