Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

2013/12/23 Travelocity "Winter contest" facebook,NO QC

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2013 6:44 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa

2013/12/23 Travelocity "Winter contest" facebook,NO QC

You need to become a member to enter

Enter: https://www.facebook.com/TravelocityCan ... 9995203597

Rules: embedded

Prize: grand prize is trip to Cancun for 4 and secondary prizes of disney prize packs. (sorry couldnt copy and paste)

good luck rfd
bring back colour
21 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2011
9104 posts
1670 upvotes
Stouffville
Thank you!
1 Cup of Dark Roast Coffee = 1 Hour Of Contesting
Jan 21, 2010
161 posts
203 upvotes
Prize info:

5. PRIZE AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS:
1 Eligible winner will receive:
Grand Prize
~ Roundtrip, coach~class air transportation for two (2) adults and 2 children under the age of 12. from a major metropolitan airport near
winner's permanent residence at the time of entry to Cancun, Mexico, on an airline designated by Travelocityca.
Q Five (5) nights‘, double-occupancy hotel accommodations in Cancun, Mexico at me Dreams Riviera Cancun.ca.
A second eligible winner will receive:
Secondary Pnze:
~ One of Five (5) Disney's FROZEN pnze packs. Each prize pack consists of: ti) one (1) of DlSNEY INFINITY Starter Pack; (ii) one (1) FROZEN
Disney Infinity Play Set Paclc (iii) one (1) Disney's FROZEN stuffed snowball; (iv) one (1) set of Disney's FROZEN Olaf temporary tattoos; iv)
one (1) Disney's FROZEN Olaf magnet; (vi) one (1 ) set of Disney's FROZEN hading cards; and (vii) one (1) Disney's FROZEN hockey puck.
The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand pnze is US $4,000.00. All applicable federal, provincial, and local tax laws apply.
Reporting and payment of any applicable federal, provincial, and local taxes is the sole responsibility of prize winner.
The total ARV of each secondary prize is US $150.00 and the total ARV of all secondary prizes is US $750.00.
The total ARV of all prizing in the Sweepstakes is US $4,750.00.
All travel plars for winner and any guestis) must be made at one time through Travelocity.ca, by June 30, 2014. Travel dates are subjectto
availability and holiday/blackout dates, conventions and special event periods, must include a Saturday-night stay, and must be completed by
June 30, 2014. All travel requests will be fulfilled based on availability. lf winner is unable to travel by date indicated, prize will be forfeited.
Prizes may not be transferred or assigned except by Sponsor. Winner must meet the designated car rental company‘s requirements in order to
receive the car rental portion of the pnze, if any. Grand prize winner and travel guest must travel together on the same itinerary and mist travel
from major airport closest to the grand prize wimer’s residence, as determined by Sporsor, in its sole discretion. The grand pnze trip may not be
combined with any other offer. Airline tickets are non-refundableinon-transferable and are not valid for upgrades andior frequent flyer miles.
Dec 10, 2009
854 posts
5702 upvotes
Victoria
I hate contests that want access to this much info. I mean really, not only my photos, but my friend's photos. I choose not to enter and don't "Like" Travelocity!
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2009
2962 posts
767 upvotes
Richmond
Am I reading something wrong??

I read from the rules

You need not become a member of Travelocity in order to submit an entry.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2007
9473 posts
121 upvotes
ty
wins 2007----$5494.88
wins 2008----$2282.93

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)