Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2693 posts
240 upvotes
Markham

Sephora shipping.. does it take long?

I ordered something on December 6th as a Christmas gift. It still hasn't arrived. I just placed another order for something else as a Christmas gift, and i'm worried it won't arrive. Is this a regular thing with Sephora?
Be Happy
12 replies
May 28, 2012
12484 posts
5278 upvotes
Saskatoon
My daughter's item arrived in about a week and a half. It might be a little slower getting close to Christmas due to volumes.
Dec 9, 2013
75 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
Its only been 5 days. I'm sure it will arrive soon. Is there tracking info?
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2693 posts
240 upvotes
Markham
gizzy24 wrote: Its only been 5 days. I'm sure it will arrive soon. Is there tracking info?
Here's the problem. I paid express shipping. It says it's "en route" and that's it. No destination or location it's currently at. My latest purchase they wouldn't allow me to do Express shipping (the one I ordered today) which has got me a bit concerned. Usually i'm pretty easy about it, but i'd like to just get an idea of what others have had when it came to Sephora.
Be Happy
Dec 9, 2013
75 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
beachdude wrote: Here's the problem. I paid express shipping. It says it's "en route" and that's it. No destination or location it's currently at. My latest purchase they wouldn't allow me to do Express shipping (the one I ordered today) which has got me a bit concerned. Usually i'm pretty easy about it, but i'd like to just get an idea of what others have had when it came to Sephora.
I wouldn't worry, their express shipping is 3-8 business days
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2693 posts
240 upvotes
Markham
gizzy24 wrote: I wouldn't worry, their express shipping is 3-8 business days
Okay, thanks for your help. I guess i'm used to amazon.ca, walmart, futureshop, and when you do express shipping it arrives a day or two later.
Be Happy
Aug 12, 2006
381 posts
153 upvotes
Sephora orders ship from the US so it takes a bit longer then something shipped from Canada.

My last order I placed on Nov 4 and received Nov 11 with standard shipping.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2693 posts
240 upvotes
Markham
UGH, that's what I just realized. Why would they ship it from USA? if I had known that I would have bought it in store. It's a bit of a pain. waiting on one more Christmas present still I need by December 24th.
Be Happy
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2693 posts
240 upvotes
Markham
Still waiting, and it's absolutely frozen. Haven't had mail delivery Thursday or Friday. Way to disappoint your girlfriend beachdude.
Be Happy
Dec 9, 2013
75 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
beachdude wrote: Still waiting, and it's absolutely frozen. Haven't had mail delivery Thursday or Friday. Way to disappoint your girlfriend beachdude.
With this ice storm who knows if you will get it now.
Just go buy in the store and return one u receive the package
Jan 3, 2010
120 posts
15 upvotes
In the past I've allotted 10 days or so for Sephora shipping, but my past two orders have been extremely fast. I ordered around the first of December and had it in 5 days or so... then on December 17 and it was delivered on December 19 -- so that was pretty amazing.

I don't know where it shipped from - I only have the Borderfree tracking info here.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2693 posts
240 upvotes
Markham
Item arrived today. I actually went to 4 different malls yesterday, left work early, spent about 6 hours driving through black outs and at the last store i'm told the item I was looking for was an "online exclusive"

It all worked out in the end, but gave me some much un needed stress.
Be Happy