• Jan 25th, 2014 12:05 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2013
1974 posts
216 upvotes

Electronic Bra Detects True Love

[QUOTE]To commemorate its 10th anniversary Japanese lingerie manufacturer Ravijour has released a bra which has a front clasp that will only release when "true love" is detected via a special heart-rate monitor and magical algorithms.

"The bra comprises of a sensor which monitors your heart rate and other vitals, the data is constantly transmitted via Bluetooth to a mobile phone which processes the data using a special app and measures the heart rate elevation using special algorithms and preset data and it is only when your heart has truly found that special someone would it beat in a way that the app would recognize and wirelessly unhook the bra.

Ladies can relax as not any changes in heart rates will unhook the bra as the experts at Ravijour say it is only when a woman falls in true love does she get excited enough for the Adrenal Medulla to secrete Catecholamine which affects the autonomic nerve and increases the heart rate which is detected by the sensor and processed by the specially developed iOS app."[/QUOTE]
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2003
8993 posts
1532 upvotes
Then after a one night stand you move onto the next true love..
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2013
1974 posts
216 upvotes
r1lee wrote: Then after a one night stand you move onto the next true love..
I think you're referring to the companion product, the Electronic Jockstrap.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25988 posts
10380 upvotes
What!? No Android app?
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2003
15213 posts
1671 upvotes
Markham
dang.. no dice... me and my SO are both on android :lol:
ShadowVlican

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)