Personal Finance

Can we get Scotia Gold Amex card with 300 travel voucher if not received pamphlet

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2014 3:55 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 7, 2013
128 posts
19 upvotes

Can we get Scotia Gold Amex card with 300 travel voucher if not received pamphlet

As the title states is this possible? can we just say we received something in the mail and will accept that or is there a code on the preapproval pamphlet that was sent out? thanks
4 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2012
1733 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto
The answer is NO.

But you could try walk in branch and talk with Account Manager.
Simple is the best.
Aug 10, 2005
538 posts
22 upvotes
I'm curious to know also

I read someone's reply saying he got rejected for LOC, but still got the $300 offer in mail later, funny

Just for that, I applied for the LOC online (minimum $10K limit, weird) and got approved instantly, now hoping to see a $300 offer by March (end of the offer) either in mail or after I set up online banking
If not, oh well, I wasted a credit check but hopefully next time a good Scotia offer comes around I'll see it as "existing customer"
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2012
2005 posts
696 upvotes
Montreal
cloudycanada wrote: I'm curious to know also

I read someone's reply saying he got rejected for LOC, but still got the $300 offer in mail later, funny
that was me ^^
May 6, 2008
108 posts
57 upvotes
YYZ
cloudycanada wrote: I'm curious to know also

Just for that, I applied for the LOC online (minimum $10K limit, weird) and got approved instantly, now hoping to see a $300 offer by March (end of the offer) either in mail or after I set up online banking
If not, oh well, I wasted a credit check but hopefully next time a good Scotia offer comes around I'll see it as "existing customer"
Whats so weird about a $10K min?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)