Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

2014/07/31 RBC insurance "Big 50k Gift-Away"

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2014 11:16 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa

2014/07/31 RBC insurance "Big 50k Gift-Away"

nice prizes

Enter: www.rbcinsurance.com/giftaway

Rules: http://www.rbcinsurance.com/giftaway/rules.html

Prize: there will be three (3) prizes (each a “Prize”) available to be won, with a total approximate retail value of all prizes being of $50,000 CDN.

Prize 1: Dodge‡ Journey Cross Over Vehicle, with an approximate total retail value based on Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price of $30,000 CDN.

Prize 1 includes 3.6L V6 engine; 6-Speed Automatic transmission; 8.4" touch screen display w/ radio/CD/DVD/MP3; adjustable roof rail crossbars; air conditioning w/dual zone control; hands-free communication; heated front seats; heated steering wheel; power 6-way Driver seat; premium cloth low-back bucket seats; remote start system; touring suspension; 19" x 7" painted aluminum wheels; freight and PDI, plus applicable taxes and fees. Sponsor will choose make, model, colour and transmission, subject to availability.
Prize 1 will be awarded in the form of a Certificate that may be redeemed at a Chrysler Canada authorized dealership

Prize 2: Family Vacation for Four (4) at the Atlantis‡ Paradise Island Resort in Nassau, Bahamas, with an approximate total retail value of $13,000 CDN based on a Toronto, Ontario departure to Nassau, Bahamas example, although the actual retail value may vary depending on the point of departure.

Prize includes:
(i) round trip charter airfare (economy class) for the confirmed Prize winner and three (3) travel companions (minors will need consent and release of parent or legal guardian) to Nassau, Bahamas from the Canadian international airport nearest the confirmed Prize winner's residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion);
(ii) accommodations for four (4) people at the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort (Coral Towers, Harbour View room, 4 person occupancy) for seven (7) consecutive nights (or similar as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) in Nassau, Bahamas; and
(iii) Atlantis Dining Plan for four (4) people during stay at Paradise Island Resort (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following general conditions apply to the Prize: (i) all travel related to the Prize must occur no later than July 31, 2015

Prize 3: Whirlpool‡ Home Appliances,with an approximate total retail value of $7,000 CDN.

Prize includes:
(i) one (1) Whirlpool 22.0 cu. Ft., Side by Side Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, (model # WRS322FDAM);
(ii) one (1) Whirlpool 40” Self-Cleaning Freestanding Electric Range, Stainless Steel (model # YWFE330W0AS);
(iii) one (1) Whirlpool 24” Built-In Dishwasher, Stainless Steel (model #: WDT910SSYM);
(iv) one (1) Whirlpool 4.7 cu. Ft. Front-Load Washer, Chrome Shadow (model #: WFW80HEBC);
(v) one (1) Whirlpool .4 cu. Front-Load Electric Dryer, Chrome Shadow (model #: YWED80HEBC);

good luck rfd
bring back colour
48 replies
Dec 10, 2009
855 posts
5702 upvotes
Victoria
I keep getting the following error message:

Missing indication of whether your car or home insurance with RBC Insurance.

I have tried clicking Yes and No and get the same error message for both. I'm using IE. Anyone else?
Jul 17, 2007
9 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
Same. Using both IE and Chrome
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2003
10476 posts
656 upvotes
New-Brunswick
Worked for me in Firefox... hope it doesnt result in spam, RBC is the one bank I will never deal with again.
Jan 27, 2013
191 posts
1247 upvotes
Montreal
It worked fine for me, using Chrome.
Deal Expert
Nov 27, 2006
16124 posts
362 upvotes
Etobicoke
Avril Lavigne Black Star Parfum & Cineplex Night out for Two $126, Leapster Gaming System worth $59.99 US; Trip to Cuba ARV $2000; Cineplex Movie ticket (iCoke/Nestea contest)$10; Palaria Clothing Hoody $69;Joe Fresh GC $25; 4 tics for Ted Nugent Concert; Joe Fresh Make-up Kit $50.00; $25 Bath & Body Works GC (Fresh Fiction contest for DiAnn Mills); $1000 in TD Exlusive Offers contest; $100 necklace from an on-the-spot draw while shopping at Sears
Dec 10, 2009
855 posts
5702 upvotes
Victoria
Tried Firefox and IE today and neither worked. Anyone in BC having success entering?
Jan 10, 2009
595 posts
1253 upvotes
London
Telling me the security code is invalid and I can't enter.
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
47870 posts
793 upvotes
Penticton
Maggie22 wrote: Tried Firefox and IE today and neither worked. Anyone in BC having success entering?
I'm in BC and it doesn't work for me in Chrome and Firefox. Will bookmark to see if it's fixed.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
2022 posts
660 upvotes
Vancouver
I get the same problem. Thinks I didn't select an answer (yes or no) with the insurance.
Oct 11, 2008
54 posts
1 upvote
Brampton
can00k wrote: Telling me the security code is invalid and I can't enter.
I had the same problem with chrome. Worked with IE.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2002
4216 posts
14973 upvotes
Vancouver
what an annoying form, they just want a reason to call you lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)