Shopping Discussion

Costco.com orders cancelled to USA mailing address.

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 14th, 2014 1:17 pm
Apr 12, 2012
176 posts
54 upvotes
North Vancouver

Costco.com orders cancelled to USA mailing address.

I recently had an order cancelled from costco.com (USA site) for the reason it was a freight forwarded. I have several PO boxes in Blaine, WA that serve as my shipping address; with my credit card billing of that address.

It seems as though Costco has increased their "do not send list" to these mail box services. I'm wondierg if other people have had the same problems with Costco or other sites like bestbuy.com or amazon.com, ect.

I've searched around the RFD and found some old thread about this, but nothing in the past year or two.

Other than an actual house address, are there any addresses in the blaine/bellingham area where I can ship my online orders to?
3 replies
Feb 13, 2013
157 posts
79 upvotes
BC
Bromley's Market in Sumas runs a parcel holding service that's kind of under the radar. Google it and call them, I've heard they have good hours and good pricing. The local freight forwarders in Sumas usually move around a fair bit, it seems that once they are blacklisted with a few key online stores, they just pack up and move a block down the street and all is good again for a while. With Bromley's being a market and not a freight-forwarding operation, it might slip through the blacklist a little easier. Costco.com is one of the toughest sites to shop from if you are in Canada, but they have so much more online than Costco.ca.
Apr 12, 2012
176 posts
54 upvotes
North Vancouver
Thanks - the only problem is Sumas is much farther away than Blaine. I usually drive from Vancouver and head down to bellingham for the day so going all the way to Sumas would be a big detour.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
Costco is one of the pickiest retailers I've ever seen.
Amazon on the other hand is the most lenient.

One won't ship anywhere useful. The other will ship literally everywhere.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)