• May 21st, 2014 2:11 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 22, 2012
131 posts
50 upvotes
Markham

Mid - High end Propane BBQ $1000 budget

Hey guys just wondering if i can get some recommendations as im planning on buying one this summer. My budget range is $800-$1000 before tax. I dont mind spending a bit more for extra durability and build quality. Here are a few thats ive been eyeing;

Napoleon P308
Broil King 590 S
Broil King Sovereign 70
Weber Genesis S-330
Napoleon P500

Also there is this one from Napoleon thats on Costco.ca but i cant seem to find the actual model number from manufacturer. Costco labels the model as COS3PSS. http://www.costco.ca/Napoleon-5-Burner- ... 02121.html
4 replies
Dec 22, 2011
326 posts
65 upvotes
Oakville
I've had a broil king for years with no issues.Just don't skimp on a cover.Also,cannot go wrong with Weber.
I have a sovereign series and love it,but that 590 looks pretty sweet with more cooking space and higher btu's.Its all what you can afford.Would like to see the prices for these two.
Jan 22, 2011
479 posts
47 upvotes
Mississauga
been using the weber s330 at least 4 times a week for the past 9 months (since doing a great PM at HD last summer) and only complaint is trying to keep the stainless steel clean. Heats up quickly (even when it was -30 in the winter), no hot spots, retains the heat, and it was fairly easy to put together. Don't be fooled over the fact that the BTU output is low compared to others, it's a great BBQ, I just wished I got it in black, not stainless.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2005
1764 posts
832 upvotes
The Costco one looks to be the similar as the ones in Canadian tire solely comparing pictures from their websites. I was also curious about that one too.
Nov 4, 2008
1 posts
I got the LP Genesis S330 this year form HD for $878 this April . It is very hot, i have burned my eye lids several times now standing to close to it while flipping steaks. I love it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)